di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

OOC: Fair enough :).

"She is here? How long has she been here? Where is she?"

A myriad of questions popped in his mind, but then he focused.

. o O (I must go and see her then immediately. How could I not have known she was here? It has been too long since I've seen her).

"Take me to her then," he says. "I need to see her immediately."

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:
Octavio
"So, you want to join the four contest... that will make 100 gp. Do you have the needed ressources?" ask Reynold.

"I have them right here, my good man;" as Octavio counts out the gold, "though it lightens my pouch more than I care, my winnings should more than compensate for this expenditure."

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Swiftclaw

The door opens. A small feline-like humanoid enters.

"I am herre for the tourrnament. I want to enterr the arrchery contest." She says. "I am Nirrassa of the Swiftclaw clan."

Velmont

First Post
Nirrassa
As you enter, you see a woman placing bottles in the shelf behind the counter. Under it is a small paper that is written Potion of light healing 50 gp. She smiles at you. "Sure, just pass in the backstore, here. Reynold will take care of your subscription."

Nirrassa & Octavio
Ocatvio hands the gold to Reynold when Nissara enter the backroom. Reynold, a man in armor with a croos fingered hand decorating the breastplate of her plate armor, quickly recount the money. "That seems fine with me. I hope for you that you'll win at least one of your competition. You'll easily enter your money with only one, but looking at you, I wouldn't be surprise to see you in the top of at least two contest. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong, or I could be saying that just to convince you so you don't take back the money." he adds joyfully with a big smiles, obviously trying to joke.
"Present yourself at the Roadwarden post on the Fallon's road in the morning, an hour after the sun is up. The qualification of the race will start then."

He then turns his attention to Nirrassa. "Welcome, what can I do for you?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]As all that event will happen in Orussus, feel free between events to go back to the Red Dragon Inn. Also, if you have a background, I might take a few element out of it to spice a bit the event. It may turn to be only roleplay or end as an adventure hook...[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
"Tomorrow morning it is, then. Good day to you."

Then, passing the Katara on his way out, "Ah, we meet again. Good day to you, and good luck," he'll say with a smile. He then returns to the RDI.

ooc: I just got around to reposting his background. Feel free to use it or not.

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Swiftclaw

Velmont said:
"Yes, it is 25 gold. You can pay now or if you don't have the money, we can arrange the things." replies Reynold

"I will pay now." And she hands over 25 gold.

Remove ads