di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Animus

Explorer
OOC:
[sblock=Velmont]My post wasn't clear, I'm dragging him out of the house, then going back in to help get theother man.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Oh! ok, it's me who was confused... Ocatvia, his equipment, the baby and your equiepment weight a bit less than 350 lbs., your lifting capacity. As you want only to drag it, you could drag him and move like you were heavy loaded. If you lift him form the ground, it will be only 5 feet per round.

Another option, it is simply to ask Octavio to stand up and walk out, as he is not disable, just wounded a bit... and you could do something else.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]Oh! ok, it's me who was confused... Ocatvia, his equipment, the baby and your equiepment weight a bit less than 350 lbs., your lifting capacity. As you want only to drag it, you could drag him and move like you were heavy loaded. If you lift him form the ground, it will be only 5 feet per round.

Another option, it is simply to ask Octavio to stand up and walk out, as he is not disable, just wounded a bit... and you could do something else.[/SBLOCK]

OOC: I believe that Semabin and Khairi are trying to lower the wounded man through the hole rather than carry him down the stairs. I think Semabin had called for Garrit to grab the man (not Octavio) as we lower him.

Heckler

First Post
Heckler said:
If I'm on the ground floor I'll go outside, yelling that I need a healer and there's more people inside.

Frenthon!

This babe barely clings to life!

I need a healer NOW!

There is another man still trapped inside! The others are trying to get him out!

Animus

Explorer
BigB said:
OOC: I believe that Semabin and Khairi are trying to lower the wounded man through the hole rather than carry him down the stairs. I think Semabin had called for Garrit to grab the man (not Octavio) as we lower him.

OOC: My plan is to help get the the man after dragging out Octavio.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Inside =-=-=-

Garrit help Octavio to stand up, but the half-orc quickly see that Octavio, now breathing fresh air, will be able to leave the house alone. Octavio rush out of the building. Garrit turns his attention to the man Semabin is lowering. Khairi is unable to help as he is chocking on the upper floor. Semabin have some diffilculty to lower it alone, and he almost lose grip at a moment, but Garrit finally catch him easily. Just at that time, a loud crack fills the air, follwed by a boom... Garrit see the northen beam have pierce the floor. Semabin and Khairi see the roof starting to collapse...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Everyone will have to roll a reflex save this round to avoid the falling pieces of the burning roof. The falling parts do 1d4 of damage and 1d4 of fire damage, a succesfull save reduce by half the damage. Garrit is considered to have Evasion as he is on the ground floor and have a ceiling to protect him from most pieces that fall from the roof.

Don't forget, the DC of the smoke is now 18 and if you fail, you can only do a free action for this round.[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Outside =-=-=-

Octavio rush out of the building. He shouts at Frenthon who is standing not too far. The captain shout "Healer!" at a member of his squad not too far from him, that man quickly run toward a group of people farther away, out of the way of the people working on containing the fire. As Octavio arrive next to Frenthon, the Captain takes the baby and tells Octavio "Tells your friend to get out of that building, it is not..." a loud crack can be heard from the burning house. Octavio looked at the house he just left and see the roof starting to collapse... "Too late..."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Cepheus takes 1 point of normal damage and 1 point of fire damage.
Semabin takes 2 point of normal damage and 2 point of fire damage.

Jumping down and avoid damage is a Jump or Tumble check DC:15, and take a move action.... what do you do after jumping down?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads