OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Malvoisin said:
Whizbang:

Harval's stats are too high. His numbers currently add up to more than a 28 point buy.

Can you please take a look at them and revise?

Thanks!
Sorry about that. He was created at level 1 for a campaign that never took off, and I had thought he was a 28 point buy, but it looks like not. He should be in the right spot now, accounting for the +2/-2 dwarf stats and +1 for his level.

Phyrrus

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Phyrrus,

I also noticed a discrepancy where Ortak's weapon is listed as either a Darkwood or a Duskwood quarterstaff. I am assuming that Darkwood is correct....

Malvoisin:

Fixed the skill error, it was the cc bandit, and added his XP total to the sheet and updated the hps.

Malvoisin

First Post
Hey all,

My wife is sick, so my household duties have taken a bit of an uptick....:)

I should be able to spend more time on the character sheets Wednesday morning, so don't worry if you don't hear much from me today.

I envision the first IC post appearing late this week (shooting for Friday).

*Voadam and Land Outcast, any chance of you completing your equipment lists/other details by tomorrow?

Thanks,
Malvoisin

Land Outcast

Explorer
*Voadam and Land Outcast, any chance of you completing your equipment lists/other details by tomorrow?
chances of that happening tend towards 0.

(I'm between part I and II of an exam. Part one today, part II tomorrow)

Malvoisin

First Post
Players, I have created a Rogue's Gallery thread here!

Phyrrus and Rayex, you can go ahead and post your sheets over there now.

Approval for the other three should be coming along soon.

Thanks!

Malvoisin

First Post
Whizbang, go ahead and increase Harval's hit point total to 59. Having done that, you can copy him over to the Rogue's Gallery thread when ready.

Malvoisin

First Post
Voadam,

Aeligim's hp total will be 37.

Also, I noticed that you listed a +1 Cloak of Protection on his sheet, but it seems you meant a +1 Cloak of Resistance, based on its cost and save score increases.

Also, I should point out that he is carrying a medium load, even with some of the mundane gear unaccounted for. Do you want to adjust for that?

Remove ads