Shilsen's Eberron SH (Finished - The Last Word : 9/20/15)

Rackhir

Explorer
Vorput said:
It had better be!!! An amulet that provides a continuous mind blank... Every PC I've ever played is drooling.

Well Nameless has been lusting after Mind Blank for quite a few levels now, ever since it became clear that someone was keeping a close eye on us. So I'm sure that it gave Shilsen great delight to hand us an item he couldn't use and would have to give up.

Though if you can cast Mind Blank, it does last a day per casting, 2 if you can extend it. So having an item that can do it isn't so important from a duration aspect.

shilsen

Adventurer
Rackhir said:
Well Nameless has been lusting after Mind Blank for quite a few levels now, ever since it became clear that someone was keeping a close eye on us. So I'm sure that it gave Shilsen great delight to hand us an item he couldn't use and would have to give up.

Tsk, tsk - what a horribly suspicious mind you have :D

And Nameless could actually use the amulet once he identified it. He'd just be taking 4 negative levels when doing so.

Though if you can cast Mind Blank, it does last a day per casting, 2 if you can extend it. So having an item that can do it isn't so important from a duration aspect.

True. It's having access to it in the first place which is the really handy bit, especially in a place like Eberron where you have barely any spellcasters capable of casting at that level.

Speaking of which, if the PCs come out of this alive, when they get back to Sharn they're really going to be among the most powerful in their respective fields in the entire city. The three primary spellcasters, at least, would be the highest level characters of their class. Should open up some interesting possibilities.

shilsen

Adventurer
Just got back from the game, which went very well. We had an absolute humdinger of a battle, a couple of very interesting occurrences, and some hilarious tactical moves (partly inspired by the swashbuckling cards). All in all, I am a happy DM.

Unfortunately, I am a very busy DM too, so it'll be at least the middle of the week before I can update. I'll probably go for a number of short regular (maybe daily) updates, starting with Thursday.

Rackhir

Explorer
Sidekick said:
AviLazar - I think that Gareth is a top class paladin.
images

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....

Last edited:

Rackhir

Explorer
So, people seemed quite interested in the characters for "The Chronicles of Burne and Some Others of Lesser Importance", the story hour for the other campaign that Shil and I are in. Any interest in a Rogue's Gallery for the PCs in Shil's Story hour?

Gold Roger

First Post
Rackhir said:
So, people seemed quite interested in the characters for "The Chronicles of Burne and Some Others of Lesser Importance", the story hour for the other campaign that Shil and I are in. Any interest in a Rogue's Gallery for the PCs in Shil's Story hour?

That would be nice, especially if Shilsen would be nice enough to also give us some of his meaner NPC's stats.

Rackhir

Explorer
Gold Roger said:
That would be nice, especially if Shilsen would be nice enough to also give us some of his meaner NPC's stats.

I'll work on putting up Nameless tonight. Gareth doesn't get to post his until after the update.

shilsen

Adventurer
Gold Roger said:
Happy to do so.

I just collected 150+ papers from students to grade today, so I'm going to be really busy for a while, but I should be able to add a lot of stuff to the Rogue's Gallery during the winter break.

Vorput said:
....lol- that sounds foreboding...

Foreboding is right. Let's just say I got to be ratbastardly in a way that I'd been planning and moving towards for 45 sessions and 2 years (of real time). It was great.

Maybe only for me ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases