CB's The Sunless Citadel v3.5 OOC

IC Thread
Rogues Gallery Thread

Please post your character sheets in the thread I've created in the Rogue's Gallery. This is our out-of-character chit chat thread; put all your OOC comments and questions (even the ones that pertain to the game) here. When we start play, I prefer to keep the IC thread itself clean. I will be checking the OOC thread just as often as I check the IC thread.

The group as a whole prefers to use colored font to indicate character speech, so that is what we will be doing in the IC thread to demarcate when and what our characters say. NPCs will use the SandyBrown color. I will put DM info in red if need be, and red comments will nearly always be at the bottom of the post. I do not require this of my players, but I use unquoted italics to relay thoughts. I also like to see a character call for a check or die roll in brightly colored font so that I'm less apt to miss the request. Additionally, in the interest of providing a smooth story, I tend to indicate success or failure and the degree of both but I don't normally show an exact die roll result in the IC thread for my rolls. If you don't like this method or any of the above other methods, please let me know. I will play by majority rule on this issue. It's your game so please speak up about how you'd like it to be organized.

And thank you again for your time, patience, and consideration during character selection. And thank you also for your patience during the next few days while I re-create the IC descriptive material that we lost when the DB here crashed in May 2006.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
I found page 1 of the IC thread and pages 1-4 of the OOC thread, and the page 5 of IC that Strahd posted. I'll try to get them looking prettier as I just copied text.

Can't find pages 2-4 of the IC though :-( And everything posted since April 30th or so is gone.

I found the same. Thank you. I have both finds saved at home now. Will wait to see if anyone else or I can dig up anything better. If that's all we have, then we'll resume from there.

I'm also looking for "CB's City of the Spider Queen v3.5," and if you or anyone else playing can help I will award 100 XP. :) Both games are important, but because that was an Underdark campaign, I'd pumped in a huge effort on descriptive text into the CotSQ game and I wish I could find it again.

Still, 100 XP to Grotz for finding this game. Mahalo!

Thank you, hafrogman. I'd found page one but then lost it. Will give XP to you too if you can provide it to me (lots of good detail in our first posts, particularly in the OP).

hafrogman

Adventurer
The key seems to be using google, and then after the first search it gives you an option to repeat the search including omitted results.

The biggest problem is, where is Grotz
I hope I have him on my comp at home ... but it will take a few days
Right now I'm at work, and the mother board in my computer at home is dead.
so it will take me several day to recover the data.

I have Grotz. I have everyone's character sheet.

I've tried the omit thing at google, but no result for the CotSQ game. Thank you for the tip, though.

Thanks, I'm relieved.
I didn't find anymore pages ...
But just to let you know that most of the people are gone either, Zilinox, the one who played Korgrave, I think he was new in the forums, so he was deleted ...

As for Spider Queen - I'm not playing that game, But if you got free space for me, I'll be happy to join.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases