[CoC d20] Tatters of the King (OOC)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Sorry about the delay. I have been very busy lately but things are back to normal now. I will get cracking and get this game back on track!

YS

Hi. Could you guys still use an extra player? I would love to play in this game and would be okay with playing any kind of character that the game needs my person to be. Thanks!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
psychic mind flayer said:
Hi. Could you guys still use an extra player? I would love to play in this game and would be okay with playing any kind of character that the game needs my person to be. Thanks!

We are full at the moment but I will put you on the Alternate list if we have an opening.

YS

Yellow Sign

Explorer
*kicks game thread* :D

Let's see if we can get this game moving. Forwards, Backwards, Sideways, what ever! ;)

Hopefully a bunch of posts by yours truely will get the pot boiling!

YS

Iron Captain

First Post
Dr. Newcastles' Wife's name is Margaret. She was born Margaret Hemingsworth and her parents are Lucille and Hedwig Hemingsworth. Hedwig was a pilot in the first world war but had to retire after the war due to a wound that has left his left leg lame at times. Dr. Newcastle and Major Hemingsworth are on excellent terms and sometimes actually go duck hunting together and Dr. Newcastle is also the major's physician.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hey Guys,

For some reason, I just cannot get this game back on track. I cannot wrap my head around the adventure and be motivated enough to try and move it along since the crash. So I want to apologized to everyone because I am going to shut this game down. My creative juices have run dry with this game. Sorry. :\

I want to thank all my players and I hope we can get in a game sometime in the future.

YS

Iron Captain

First Post
It's a shame your cancelling but if you do not have the motivation to continue it would probably be a waste of energy to keep playing.
Thanks for the heads up and I'll see you around.

Lukeworm

First Post
Ye, for some reason this game didn't realy got a chance. Even before the crash it was slow going and later no one had the 'energy' to jumpstart it back.

We could say that the writing was on the wall, or in this case the yelow sign ;).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases