Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
A trio of fantasy warriors. Although #1 and #2 are the same character. I thought I would amuse you all with my mistake. I had done a quick read through of the character and totally missed a couple of things, it wasn't normal fantasy... it was Exalted, which is more over-the-top. And he had big, stompy boots and gauntlets. So I redid him.

But I still like the first image, just not for Exalted.

The last one is a cleric of Tempus.

IceBarb72.jpg

IceBarbII72.jpg

Pieter72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Storn

Explorer
Here are three more...

"Putsch" means coup detat in german according to the patron.

The Owlbear I did more as superhero/villain movement than the typical fantasy shot...

Putsch72.jpg

Owlbear72.jpg

Avalanche72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Storn

Explorer
First is a version of Sagittarius based on voodoo like magics. For patron extraordinaire Death Tribble.

And second is a Ptolus character as a birthday present from husband to wife....awwww....

Sag72.jpg

SisEden72.jpg

Storn

Explorer
Well, I've been happily burbling and churbling out private commissions at a pretty fast clip. And I thought I had no publisher deadlines for some time. How fast things can change in my world.

3 publishers over the course of 2 days gave me work, all of it due on March 15. 1 publisher has a small job needed at the end of the month. Another publisher has two covers needed at the end of the month and I want to finish a contest piece, full painting, by April 11th.

Hopefully, some of these publishers will allow me to place some of the artwork up to promote their games (and to self promote myself, I will not lie <g>).

So, my pretty fast clip of finishing private commissions is going to come to a crawl.

Please be patient, I will get everyone's done. I love doing them, and if I can, I can slip them in between jobs occasionally.

Here is my latest, a victorian steampunk character, albeit more of western vibe... I believe this is for a Savage Worlds game, but I'm not totally 100% on that.

AgentDixon72.jpg

Storn

Explorer
I thought folks might like to see a rejected piece. Not because it was bad...well, the client said they liked it. I like it. But just because it wasn't a "standing" figure. I was going for something dynamic, but it just didn't fit what the client needed to use it for. Hey, it happens occasionally.

Still, I like it. If anyone has a use for it, I could color it... let me know.

BarbarianLeapsk.jpg

Next up is some pen and ink work, something I don't do as much as I used to. Always kinda nice to dip my pen back into ink. It is for SilverGryphon Games and will be coming out in a bit. The actual product is "A Death Undeserving". Check it out. Their website is: Silver Gryphon Games

And here is the artwork:

Schaeffer100.jpg

No CC on this one folks, Silver Gryphon owns Schaeffer there...

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Okay, I haven't been in this threads, maybe about 3 or 4 years.

First thing, please PM your price for only face (from shoulders up) to full body and group shots. (and anything else you do). THX

Great frakkin' art here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases