Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi Guys,

I'm going away for work until next Thursday and won't have any net access so can you please NPC me? I'll try and get something up over the weekend though, real life game tonight but.

Apologies

Cheers

Daz

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am currently seeking an alt in this home made campaign, the description of which you can find on the first post of this thread. The campaign has six chapters, which will take all characters to level 6. Since we are currently in chapter 2, the character will start at 2nd level. Any takers?

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
DT, concerning our recent combat...
Just so you know, Silas' primary method of attacking is with his staff. He's most comfortable using it as he's had one in hand nearly all his life. And he's more skilled with it than his crossbow despite having a little army training in the use of the crossbow (which mainly shows in his Rapid Reload feat). His crossbow is a distance weapon only. Anytime there is the possibility that melee combat will engulf him he'll be using his quarterstaff. If he's got a couple of rounds and some cover then he'll resort to plinking at the enemy with his crossbow. ;)

Question

First Post
Apologies to all involved, but i feel i need to remove myself from this game......im not sure but i think ive lost interest in this somehow, and i think this is the best solution.....

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
GlassEye said:
DT, concerning our recent combat...
Just so you know, Silas' primary method of attacking is with his staff. He's most comfortable using it as he's had one in hand nearly all his life. And he's more skilled with it than his crossbow despite having a little army training in the use of the crossbow (which mainly shows in his Rapid Reload feat). His crossbow is a distance weapon only. Anytime there is the possibility that melee combat will engulf him he'll be using his quarterstaff. If he's got a couple of rounds and some cover then he'll resort to plinking at the enemy with his crossbow. ;)

Good to know, thanks! I'll keep it in mind.

Remove ads