Stranded Adventurer Needs Help!

industrygothica

Adventurer
So, I've got this halfling rogue with a bad attitude all suited up and ready to venture down into the Sunless Citadel to save a couple ill-fated siblings when the whole thing falls through. Such is life, I guess.. jobs come and go.

Ok, so basically the adventure never got off the ground, and this was BEFORE the Great Crash, so now I've got this character that really needs something to do. Idle hands and all.. you know how it is. 1st level, straight out of the PHB. Anyone got an adventure for her?

Bront

The man with the probe
Poke around for games recruiting. Probably easier than finding a DM looking for you (Unless you're a cleric, then you're in high demand)

D20Dazza

Explorer
Or submit the PC to the Living EN Judges and go to the Red Dragon Inn, there's always an adventure brewing there.....well if you hang around long enough...and even if you don't immediately get to find something the Inn has its moments :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
D20Dazza said:
Or submit the PC to the Living EN Judges and go to the Red Dragon Inn, there's always an adventure brewing there.....well if you hang around long enough...and even if you don't immediately get to find something the Inn has its moments :)

Hmm.. I don't guess I'm familiar with all that. Care to elaborate, or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

IG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases