[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Xael

First Post
After counting his coins, Almayce finally comes up to 140, and pays up.

"Here you go.", he says and then leaves to study the scrolls.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: No, we didn't, intentionally. We figured that since it might cost more to identify the wand than its actual value to just treat it as 50gp and give it to Fimble. He plans on using it 'til it runs dry. I will need to know the number of charges left on it, though, as a player, so I can know when they run out without having to ask you every time.

Xael

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: No, we didn't, intentionally. We figured that since it might cost more to identify the wand than its actual value to just treat it as 50gp and give it to Fimble. He plans on using it 'til it runs dry. I will need to know the number of charges left on it, though, as a player, so I can know when they run out without having to ask you every time.
OOC: Almayce is able to cast identify for free (domain spell, no 100 gp arcane material component), and he's actually going to the Inn to look for Fimble since I'm going to assume he listened to the conversation in the shop while counting his money.

Velmont

First Post
"You can see here the whole stock of discounted magical items." tells Valeria, showing the shelf behind the counter.

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Cure Moderate Wounds		    2		   120
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Invisibility			    1		   120
Scorching Ray			    1		   120

[U]Potions[/U]
Hides from Animals		    1		    40

[U]Rings[/U]
Ring of Protection +1		    1		  1600

[U]Weapons[/U]
Rapier +1	  		    1		  1850

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]
Cloak of Elvenkind	    	    1		  2000

Heckler

First Post
"I'd like the scrolls Ray of Enfeeblement, Invisibility and Scorching Ray, and I'll also take that potion of Hide from Animals. That comes to 300 gold, total?" Babette says as she starts counting out coins.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases