[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'd say a gem isn't common or mundane enough to warrant DC 12. I'd say 15. Also, keep in mind)

SRD said:
Untrained
For common items, failure on an untrained check means no estimate. For rare items, success means an estimate of 50% to 150% (2d6+3 times 10%).

(OOC: That said, you can use the incredibly incredibly lame "Have the whole party appraise it, then look at the multiple by which the values tend to differ, rate that at 10% the value of the gem, and check your work" method. It pretty much always succeeds if you are good enough at math)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble, smiling, accepts the money from Valeria. "Pleasure doing business with you, milady." With another bow, he turns to the others. "Alright, let's see then... All this, split five ways... Wait. Where's Metrius?" Fimble looks around for a moment before remembering, "Ah yes, I'd forgotten, he had pressing church matters to attend to, so he gave us his share. Good man, that Metrius. Anyway, split four ways..." Fimble does some calculations in his head. "Mmm... 2402 gold, 43 copper, and change. Each. Let's give the extra 3 copper to the poor, eh? I'll take this wand, and here you all are..." Fimble hands out 14 additional gold each to Tor, Babette, and Gideon.

"And there are still these gems, which we don't know the value of. The Red Dragon Inn is always hopping with rogues, and they have an eye for this sort of thing. We can go there, have someone appraise the jewels for us, and pay for the service out of the proceeds. Then we split that, and we're on our way. Shall we?" With that, Fimble starts to lead the gang out the door and to the tavern at the Red Dragon Inn.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Tor takes his share, and thanks Fimble for dividing it up.

"I've heard a couple of rumors I need to check on before I can head over to the inn. Give Gideon my share, I'll catch up with you later."

ooc: I've allready got a character in the Inn for the moment, so I'll use the opportunity to work on Tor's backstory.

Heckler

First Post
"You go on ahead, Fimble, I'll catch up. I'd like to take a look at some of Mrs. DiSenzio's other wares while I'm here and have some cash. Mainly, I'm interested in looking at your potions and scrolls," she says, turning her attention to the shopkeeper.

ooc: I've also got another character in the RDI at the moment.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=Finances]
Velmont said:
Sure, so it should do:

Sold to Rinaldo's Shop
Rapier, 1,400gp
Cloak, 1,500 gp
Ring of Protection, 1,200 gp
Scroll of Moderate Wounds x2, 180gp

subtotal: 4,280 gp

Otherwise Sold
Ring of Animal Speech 5,000 gp
dagger x3 3 gp
leather armor x2 10 gp
sap .5 gp
light crossbow 17.5 gp
disguise kit 70% of 25 gp = 17.5 gp

subtotal: 5228.5

3 gemstones (unknown value)

Cash collected
721.25 gp
-440 gp identify charges
=281.25 gp

Kept by Fimble
Wand of Color Spray, Unknown Charges

Totals so far
4,100 + 5228.5 + 281.25 = 9,609.75
3 gemstones remain

I just took this final number, divided by 4. It includes "Cash collected", which is presumably the cash from Otto and Drezel.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases