[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Velmont

First Post
A man enter the the shop. As Valeria looks at him and tells. "No wandering merchant is allowed in this place. We are not buying."

"This seems like a strict politics. Can't you do something." asks the man who approach the counter.

"I'll need to speak with my husband, but he is on a business trip." replies Valeria.

"I'll wait" replies the man.

"You fool." tells Valeria who jump into the man's arms. "Rinaldo."

"I see things have been running well." He looks at the items on the shelves. He takes the ring of protection, the cloak of elvenkind, the magical rapier. "I know someone who is seeking these items. Send them to the Monemvassia counter and we will eb able to get 6138 gp out of them. Let teh employee take care of that and let's get up. Jemeny, can you take the shop."

A young wizard come out of the backstore. "Sure. Welcome mister di Senzio. Have made a nice trip?"

"No, one more reason to be happy to be here." He kiss Valeria before leaving the shop with Valeria.

Velmont

First Post
Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Cure Moderate Wounds		    2		   120
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20

[U]Potions[/U]

[U]Rings[/U]

[U]Armor[/U]

[U]Weapons[/U]

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]

We also buy items at the best price on the market. 60% of the price.

Velmont

First Post
Please also notes the shop have over 8000 gp to buy back your loots at 60% of the market price. You'll never get a better price for them.

Velmont

First Post
Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Cure Moderate Wounds		    2		   120
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20

[U]Potions[/U]

[U]Rings[/U]

[U]Weapons[/U]

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]

Please also notes the shop have over 8000 gp to buy back your loots at 60% of the market price. You'll never get a better price for them.

Trouvere

Explorer
The door opens and a slightly built man in his late twenties in travelworn clothing enters. Ahead of him, though, enters a long-legged red-brown cat that leaps onto the shop counter and looks about with apparent interest. The man carefully lays down six potion vials and a blue-tinted multifaceted crystal in a row.

"My name is Conuld. I would like- " The cat turns to look up at him. "Oh, and this is Laria. I... we would like to sell these items. I daresay you will wish to confirm their identity?"

Velmont

First Post
"Good day, sir Conuld." tells the woman behind the counter. "I'm Valeria. There is no problem to identify any magical item you have. There might be some fee to it. Je meny will do that for you."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Any identification fee will be determined by your DM and I won't gain any gold from the identification.

I am ready to buy any item, except evil and cursed items. 60% of there market value is my standard price.[/SBLOCK]

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld extends a hand in greeting to Valeria and Jemeny.

"I am certain that these two, the lavender ones, are simple potions of healing. But I confess I am no alchemist or brewer of potions and have little experience with such things, so that the others have defeated me. If I remember correctly, this milky one, which has a metallic tang, exhibits an aura of abjuration, while this deep blue one - it smells unpleasantly of fish - has an aura of illusion. These last, the clear ones, if I ever examined them, I do not recall. Perhaps you, Jemeny, have encountered them before?"

"But this crystal is a far more interesting thing. It has the strongest aura I have seen with my own eyes, but it radiates in a manner unlike anything I know, neither arcane nor divine. Therefore I believe it was made by a practitioner of the internal mental arts, of which I know little and care to know even less."[sblock=OOC]The Third Eye has never been identify-ed, though it has been identified. I need Rae to tell me whether Conuld knows what it is and how to activate it, or whether he should pay for a casting of identify here. Does the shop not have standard charges, as in this post? 1 gp/potion seems quite reasonable.[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock]The white potion is a Shield of Faith +3 potion, worth 300gp.

The fishy potion is custom: it causes the imbiber to appear to be a small school of fish swimming in a small body of water, as though Veil were cast on him. The effect lasts for up to 5 hours and has a Will save DC of 13. It's worth 100gp.

The Eye's powers were known to Gram, who related them to Conuld. So yes, Conuld knows how to activate it and what it does. It's valued at 10,000gp.[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld picks up the crystal and holds it to his forehead where it sticks fast.

"For me, this is an aid to spellcasting. Wearing it, I do not think any more clearly or quickly, but external distractions fade away. I believe I could cast untroubled in the face of an enemy, or from the back of a running camel. Well, I no longer have a camel, of which I am glad."

He returns the crystal to the countertop and folds his hands in front of himself.[sblock=OOC]And the two colorless potions from here, Rae?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"I have an actual buyer for the gem, but my husband is the only contact and is about to leave. I will deal it to you for 6000gp now, and we will look for teh potions." She gives a purse full of platinium pieces and takes the gem. She hand the gem to two armed men and Jemeny who has just finish to identify the potions. "Gives that to Rinaldo"

OOC: Bought the gem, and Rinaldo will sell it for 9000 gp (3000 gp profit) and will take gold form his shop to buy just before leaving. a Vest of Escape at 4860gp, for a total of -1860gp in shop treasury.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases