[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Velmont

First Post
"Welcome sir to di Senzio's shop" tells Valeria as Richard enter. "If you don't mind, you can come backstore with me as these gentlemen settle there case, it will be more quiet." She shows a door next to the counter. The guard in front of it open the way and nods at Richard.

The wizard behind the counter seems to keep more his attention focus on the discussion between the party that have come.

orsal

LEW Judge
Meanwhile, in the more turbulent room, Betunes listens to everyone explaining their interpretation of the turn of events. Then he addresses Zurd -- well, he directs his remarks toward everyone, but mainly Zurd.

"After hearing everyone explain their interpretation, I am sorry that I cannot say with any confidence whether any portion of this horde belongs to you. Were you robbed when your former buddies threatened you and told you not to take a part? If it is rightfully yours, then you were robbed, but if not, then they were only legally defending their own property. It all comes down to the question of ownership, and that depends on exactly what happened in that underground keep. It is never easy to determine what happened far from civilization when the accounts of those present differ.

"This city is committed to the rule of law, and that means our courts are often called on to settle such claims. If you wish to file a claim against these five people, you can go to the courthouse and state your case. I am not a magistrate; it is not my job to decide who is right. It is our job to arrest wrongdoers, and without any clearer indication who is in the wrong I do not believe we can arrest anyone."

Zurd then mutters something about justice and how apalling it is in a city that claims to believe in the rule of law the authorities will not defend his rightful ownership. "You haven't seen the last of me," he says as he storms out of the shop. He continues until he is clear out of town. Whether Orussus has seen the last of him remains to be seen
OOC: ...depending on whether DerHauptmann ever returns to LEW

Velmont, thanks for roleplaying your part in this little drama. Lot, hero4hire, TwistedMindInc, assuming you've wrapped up your business in di Senzio's Shop, please return to the adventure thread. It sounds like you want to assume the shield and axe are +1 each, to get the mundane stuff appraised, and to divide the spoils accordingly. I'll give you the wrapup in the adventure thread once you've all checked in there and confirmed that that's the plan.

Betunes and his unnamed associate stay in the shop until all parties to the quarrel have left. Once they have assured themselves that there is no threat to the public peace remaining, they say good-bye to Valeria. "I'm glad we kept that under control. If you have any more difficulties with customers, you know where to find the Watch."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Velmont said:
"Welcome sir to di Senzio's shop" tells Valeria as Richard enter. "If you don't mind, you can come backstore with me as these gentlemen settle there case, it will be more quiet." She shows a door next to the counter. The guard in front of it open the way and nods at Richard.

The wizard behind the counter seems to keep more his attention focus on the discussion between the party that have come.
Richard walks around and between the fuming party members, through the counter-door and into the back, casting a glance at his would-be associates from not-so-long-ago. He wonders at the silent reception his greeting received, and yet, is glad he didn't walk into a brawl from the look of things.

Once clear of the front room, Richard will turn to the woman. "Good day to you, I am called Richard, I was wondering if you might have any healing potions or mayhap a magical trinket of some kind to look over?"

Velmont

First Post
"Actually, the stock we have is here, let me show you." tells Valeria. She shows Richard a few items.

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    5		    20
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    5		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Invisibility			    1		   120
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

[U]Potion[/U]
Hides from Animals		    1		    40

[U]Armor[/U]
Studded Leather +1		    2		   940

[U]Weapon[/U]
Rapier +1			    1		  1850

"We don't have any potion of healing actually sadly. They are very good seller and no one come here to sell them, so we run out quickly in stock. If you have a friend who can use the divine art, you could carry a few scrolls. not very usefull in teh heat of combat, but it is a good and cheap replacement for the more expensive wand."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Velmont said:
"Actually, the stock we have is here, let me show you." tells Valeria. She shows Richard a few items.

Code:
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]

[U]Potion[/U]

[U]Armor[/U]

[U]Weapon[/U]

"We don't have any potion of healing actually sadly. They are very good seller and no one come here to sell them, so we run out quickly in stock. If you have a friend who can use the divine art, you could carry a few scrolls. not very usefull in teh heat of combat, but it is a good and cheap replacement for the more expensive wand."

"Oh... " The fighter looks over the items, brow wrinkled "I guess I can't use that stuff... thanks anyways." Richard nods to the woman and walks out of the shop.

Velmont

First Post
Items to sell:

Code:
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]

[U]Potion[/U]

[U]Armor[/U]

[U]Weapon[/U]

hero4hire

Explorer
Kol re-enters the Shoppe.

"Greetings! Anyone about? No trouble this time I promise. I have come to see if you aquired healing salves."

Velmont

First Post
Valeria, working behind teh counter, welcome Kol. "Welcome sir. I'm sorry, but we don't have any to sell. They are very popuar and doesn't last long when we have some. We still have some scroll, which are cheaper, but you need to be able to use such item, which is not at the reach of anyone."

hero4hire

Explorer
Velmont said:
Valeria, working behind teh counter, welcome Kol. "Welcome sir. I'm sorry, but we don't have any to sell. They are very popuar and doesn't last long when we have some. We still have some scroll, which are cheaper, but you need to be able to use such item, which is not at the reach of anyone."

"Can I put money down to reserve them?" Kol asks placing a stack of 10 platinum coins on the counter.

Remove ads