[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Oh, my! Forgive me, my lady, in my excitement I've forgotten my manners." Adopting a more serious expression, the blue clad gnome puffs his chest out and stands up straight, to his full 3'4". "Good day to you, fair lady. Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklerey Gimmons the Third, illusionist extraordinaire, at your service." He finishes his proclamation with a deep, regal bow. His bulbous nose almost touches the floor. Sweeping his cloak aside, he again stands upright. "This is a fine establishment you have here," he says, surveying the store.

Velmont

First Post
"Well, just take out the items you want to identify and Jemeny will eb back in a moment and will do it for you."

She then returns her attention to Almayce who was inspecting the scrolls in front of him. "Sir Almayce, is the scrolls seems good with you?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Right to business then, excellent!" Fimbus helps to display the various items on the counter.

"These we have identified, I think. This is a magical rapier, for a human-sized creature. Nothing terribly special about it.

"I'm reasonably sure that this is a cloak of elvenkind.

"This wand, as Tor has mentioned, is a used wand of color spray. Depending on your appraisal, I may decide to keep that myself.

"The rings are the real enigmas. What can you tell us about these two?"

OOC: 2 rings to identify. We also have some mundane treasure to sell to NPCs, not necessarily to Rinaldo's shop. (where's that list, btw?)

Velmont

First Post
As teh new customers present themselves, Valeria attention is brought back to them. "Please to meet you, my name is Valeria di Senzio. My husband is on one of his business travel" how she has pronounced the last two words let's guess it is not teh truth and Valeria is a bit sarcastic about that term. "I remember to have heard of you, but not thanks to my husband. At that time, he was hiding teh true nature of his business travel. But I have to thank you to have help him to stay alive. Even more after Nurlan's and Ashnar's death in Monemvassia, all this adventuring business is too danegrous for teh father he is, but it isn't in his nature to stay in one place, nor it is to stay without helping someone."

Velmont

First Post
Jemeny come back from the back store. "I have a few pearls. Let's me see these items." He take a quick looks and whispers a few words. "I see the auras. Both of these rings are magical. As is this cloak, the wand and the rapier. Identifying these items will cost you 550 gp, does it sounds good?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"I think only the rings need be identified, actually."

OOC: I'm satisfied with my conclusions on the first three, but I can't speak for the others.

Heckler

First Post
An attractve young woman in simple clothing enters. "What an adorable little shop. I'm glad you knew about this place, Tor. Have we figured out what this stuff is yet? Oh, I'm Babette Delacriox," the sorceress says, introducing herself to the shopkeepers.

ooc: I'd like to see everything identified, just to be sure. You at least need to do the wand to see how many charges it has; and I'd hate to get shorted on the others.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
"I was pretty sure Rinaldo would have the store up and running by now, he always seemed the enterprising type. The only item I'm 100% sure of is the Wand of Color Spray, and we won't be able to sell that without figuring out how many charges remain. I suppose the identify is likely to be more expensive than the wand is worth, though."

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: A completely full Wand of Color Spray is worth 375 gp to sell, right? If it's less than 1/3rd full, it will cost us more to ID than to sell, and that's reasonably likely. We might be better off giving the darn thing away for free than IDing it, or (more reasonably) just having a party member at random keep it.

Velmont

First Post
"The identification of teh wand alone would be 110 gp. At that price, it need at least 16 charges in the wand to worth more then identification value (or 14 if you sell it to us). As a wand have up to 50 charges, with no more information then it can be use or not, you have more chance to have something more valuable. If you want to sell it, you'll need to identify it, or most buyers will assume there is only one charge left when they will negotiate it with you." explains Jemeny.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases