[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Velmont

First Post
"The cloak is of elven fabric." tells Jemeny as he crush the pearls. "I think your guess will be right." He cast the spell. "Yes it is. A cloak that gives a better concelment, a classic." (Cloak of Elvenkind) He then take the rapier. "Faint enchantement. It seems a pretty basic enchantment. I've seen many of these weapon at the Chromatic Order." He cast the spell again. "Yes, a simple magcal rapier that help a bit in the balance and the trust." (Rapier +1) He then grabs the first ring. "Abjuration aura, seems like a simple ring of protection that deflect attacks." He cast another spell. "Yes it is." (Ring of Proetction +1) He then take the last ring "That one is pretty interesting. It is not usual to see an aura of divination around a ring." He cast and then looks at the item. "Now that is unusual. That ring allow the wearer to cast at will a spell that permit him to speak with any animals. Not a usual spell bound to a ring." (Ring of Speak with Animals)

Patlin

Explorer
Tor wrinkles his nose as the items are described.

"Well, the Ring of Protection is usefull, but I don't know that we should keep it. I don't know how the rest of you feel, but all of my equipment is junk. Neither my armor nor my weapon is at all up to a decent standard. I need cash pretty badly, so I suggest we sell it all."

Velmont

First Post
"We can buy the rapier for 1400gp," tell Valeria "the cloak of Elvenkind for 1500gp, the ring of protection for 1200gp. The wand, if you want to sell it, you can either identify it to have a fair price, or I can buy it for 25 gp.

But the ring that allow to speak with animals, I can estimate at a market price of over ten thousand, which is out of range for the money we have, but I can find you a customer that would buy it at half it's price, so you can expect, over 5000gp."

Heckler

First Post
"I was mildly interested in the ring of animal speech, but given its value I think we're better off selling it.

We also have a few gems that need appraised and some other, more mundane items to sell. Do you handle these as well, ma'am?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble grins slyly as the items are identified. "All satisfied then?" he looks pointedly at Babette. With a wink at her, he turns to Valeria. "If Gideon and Tor have no need for the rapier, you offer a fine price for it." He considers the ring for a moment, then says, "My father has one of these, though it has a stronger magic. It would be fitting for the son to emulate his father, wouldn't it? But no, he has enemies, and I hopefully won't be spending too much time on the front line. So I have no problem selling that either. The other ring is too valuable for any one of us to claim it, and I can't see me needing to talk to too many animals."

"As for the cloak, I have no need for that. But the wand, I'll take the wand. Babette, are you also interested in it?"

OOC: I'm for selling everything. If anybody wants one of the items, we should pretend like we sold it, split the liquidated amount, and then charge that person the cost of the sold item (had we actually sold it).

The wand could be tricky. It's not worth identifying, but it's only worth 25gp without identification. Fimble would be willing to pay some of his share for the wand, because it'll be useful and cheaper than normal. Perhaps 50gp? Is there any conceivable way to sell it for more than 25gp? And if Fimble gets it, I suppose I'll need to know how many charges are left on it, so when Fimble uses it, I can play correctly.

Also, what are we doing about Metrius? He didn't really help in taking Drezel down, though he did have a hand with Otto and the rest of the adventure. IC, it makes no sense not to split the treasure with him.

Patlin

Explorer
OOC: I'm for selling everything. If anybody wants one of the items, we should pretend like we sold it, split the liquidated amount, and then charge that person the cost of the sold item (had we actually sold it).

The wand could be tricky. It's not worth identifying, but it's only worth 25gp without identification. Fimble would be willing to pay some of his share for the wand, because it'll be useful and cheaper than normal. Perhaps 50gp? Is there any conceivable way to sell it for more than 25gp? And if Fimble gets it, I suppose I'll need to know how many charges are left on it, so when Fimble uses it, I can play correctly.

Also, what are we doing about Metrius? He didn't really help in taking Drezel down, though he did have a hand with Otto and the rest of the adventure. IC, it makes no sense not to split the treasure with him.

ooc: Sounds good. Counting the wand as 50 gp of Fimble's share works. I agree that Metrius will need to get a share, too.

Remove ads