[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Trouvere

Explorer
"Oh, uh, has a buyer been waiting for this very kind of item?" stammers Conuld, disconcerted, and wondering whether he's done the right thing. But the weight of the pouch of platinum coins is comforting.

Laria leaps from the counter and winds herself around Conuld's feet, seemingly pleased with the transaction.

Velmont

First Post
"Collectors, exantric rich people, you would be amazed to see what can be sold when you know the right person. But finding it is either almost impossible, or you are Rinaldo. He has a knack to find buyers." explains Valeria. "Now, let's see the potions. Which one you want to sell again?"

Trouvere

Explorer
"Oh, any and all that you should recognise and wish to purchase," Conuld replies, tucking his pouch of platinum away inside his robes. "If you do, would you mind preparing a receipt, so that I might show it to my erstwhile companions when we divide the coins?"[sblock=OOC]Thanks, Rae[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
After a moment, Jemeny come back with the identification of the potion. "I can confirm, two potions of healing, each worth 50gp, one of shield of faith, a potent one, worth 300 gp. An unusual one, casting an illusion. More restrictive then your husband's hat but have a long duration. 100 gp I would say. And two invisibility. 300 gp each."

"I would worth 1100gp in total on the market. You could barely have 550 gp for it by usual buyers, but we can easily gives you 660gp. Sounds good?" asks Valeria to his client.

Trouvere

Explorer
"More than satisfactory, thank you," Conuld replies. When the transaction is completed, he carefully tucks away the receipt, and offers a bow to Valeria di Senzio and Jemeny, made only slightly more clumsy by his cat leaping to his shoulder, before leaving.

BigB

First Post
A gnome enters the shop and looks around a bit before approaching the counter.

"My name is Cepheus, it has been some time since my last visit to your shop. Might I inquire to what potions and scrolls you have available?"

Velmont

First Post
"All the potions and scrolls are displayed just behind me" tells Valeria, showing the shelf behind the counter.

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Cure Moderate Wounds		    2		   120
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20

[U]Potions[/U]
Invisibility			    2		   240
Potion of Cure Light Wounds	    2		    40
Shield of Faith +3    		    1		   240
Veil				    1		    60
  (Appear as a small school of fish swimming, Will DC: 13, Duration: 5 hours)			

[U]Rings[/U]

[U]Weapons[/U]

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]

OOC: Sorry for that long delay. Bad service here.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus looks over the potions and scrolls, tempted to buy them all he finally decides. "I would like the 2 cure moderate wounds scrolls, 2 potions of invisibility, and 2 potions of cure light wounds." He counts out the payment (800 gold coins) and hands them over to Valeria. "It is always a pleasure, thank you."

[sblock=ooc]I calculated 800gp for payment. If it is not correct let me know I will change my post.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases