[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Juliana doesn't need the potion at the moment. Either of you two would make more sense anyway. I'd suggest Rowan personaly, as a fighter, but either way works.

OOC: Also, he's helping us sell at 60%, so you need to redo your calculations.

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Also, he's helping us sell at 60%, so you need to redo your calculations.
OoC: I factored in 50% for all the mundane items, 60% for all the magical ones (30 gp is 60% of 50 gp) except the wand, and 50% for the wand since it isn't being sold through Rinaldo's shop (they can't afford to buy it from us).

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
OoC: I factored in 50% for all the mundane items, 60% for all the magical ones (30 gp is 60% of 50 gp) except the wand, and 50% for the wand since it isn't being sold through Rinaldo's shop (they can't afford to buy it from us).
Doh! Thought he said he'd get us 60% on non-magical stuff with a hook up. My bad. BTW, remember my crafting offer :)

Velmont

First Post
Valeria gives you an heavy purse. "Thank you, and please come again another day." She takes the scrolls and start to order it in teh shelf behind her.

El Jefe

First Post
Boog started splitting up the coin. "If you want the potion, you can have it...I'll take the value out of your cut", he said to Rowen. The three wandered around Orussus, eventually finding buyers for everything that the lady at Rinaldo's shop wouldn't buy.

"I have to go buy some things. I'll meet you back at the Red Dragon", Boog said to no one in particular.[sblock=OoC: ]Boog will snag a Darkwood Masterwork Heavy Crossbow for 430 gp, Bracers of Armor +1 for 1000 gp, and 10 crossbow bolts for 1 gp. If he can by the Bracers in Rinaldo's shop, he will, otherwise he will finish his shopping and look for Rowen at the Red Dragon.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Assume you can buy any magical item you want in Rinaldo's shop, as long as it can be found in Orussus. If they don't have it in stock, they know where to find it... if it isn't in my stock list, it is just purely for background to show that the shop is running.[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
"You got some armor like this," Rowan indicates his chain shirt, "that gives me more protection without slowing me down?"

OOC: Rowan would like a +1 chain shirt.

El Jefe

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=OOC]Assume you can buy any magical item you want in Rinaldo's shop, as long as it can be found in Orussus. If they don't have it in stock, they know where to find it... if it isn't in my stock list, it is just purely for background to show that the shop is running.[/SBLOCK]
[sblock=OoC: ]Put Boog down for one +1 Bracers of Armor, then. He'll go elsewhere to pick up the mundane things.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"No problem, I can find you all this. I don't have them in stock here, but you will have them by the night. The bracer of armor will cost 1000 crowns, and the chain shirt 1250 crowns." tells Valeria. She quickly take a look at Rowan to evaluate her size to have one that will fit her well.

[SBLOCK=OOC]All at standard market price. Maybe next time, I'll have what you seek at lower price.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana takes her cut, "Looks like I'll need some time in the forge."

OOC: No one wants, me to craft anything from them? I can do Boog's crossbow for cheeper.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases