[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

BigB

First Post
Things have gone well today. Thank you for asking. It seems that I will sell the potion of fire resistance for 180 gp and I am afraid I will need to take the elixir of vision somewhere else. I shall return at a later time when I need the scrolls. Thank you for your generosity.

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you to trade with us. I hope next time we will meet, we will be able to satisf all your need." replies the woman, as she count the money. She gives Cepheus a purse of money and take the potion. "Thank you, and see you another time."

[SBLOCK=OOC]That makes 180 gp for Cepheus, and a potion of resist fire less.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
One back in Orussus, Tenebrynn visit's his friend Rinaldo's shop to peruse the new arcane scrolls his wife has managed to acquire. "Hello Mrs. DiSenzo. I am a close personal friend of Rinaldo's, how's he doing now that we are back from our latest... uh... trade mission?"

Tenebrynn is interested in disturb equilibrium, rope trick, summon monster 3.

Velmont

First Post
The woman smiles at Tenebrynn as he enters. "Welcome!" she tells as she see him. As Tenebrynn speak to her, he see her smiles change a moment, but she recover her joy quickly. "Trade mission? I know well what are these trade mission." she tells, with a bit of indifference "The road warden have told me, telling me how my husband was a great man when he has defeated some bandits. His goal are good, but he seems to forget that he has three kids and they need a father... but I suppose you are here to trade and not to listen our family problems. how can I help you, Mr...?"

Tenebrynn ask for the scrolls, she takes them on the shelf behind the counter. "That would make 440gp"

Velmont

First Post
"Tenebrynn... yes, Rinaldo spoke of you to me. I think twice you fall in combat, trying to help him. You know, I am happy to see a man like you is at his side. Rinaldo have a good heart, but he still need to see his priority. Here, let me do a gift of this scroll of Disturb Equilibrum. It's small, but it will be my way to thank you to take care of my husband." She takes the money Tenebrynn have put on the counter, but remove 20gp on the total, leaving it with the scrolls. "Don,t tell that to Rinaldo, he won't like that way to make business." She smiles and wink at Tenebrynn before putting the cash in a small chest.

[SBLOCK=Deal]Sold a scroll of Disturb Equilibrum, a scroll of Rope trick and a scroll of Summon monster III for a total of 420gp.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Wow thank you very much. I do my best to protect him. He's made plenty of money with my help already this last trip." replies Tenebrynn. Just after saying it, he hopes that Rinaldo is telling his wife about all the money he brings in and not trying to hide something like the cut he took from selling all the party's loot.

Velmont

First Post
"That, I don't doubt. If there were no profit at the end, he would dare to do such thing. Have a nice day, and you will eb always welcome in this house, Mr Glimmersight."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo, being in Orussus, will sell, at 75% of there price (being a Trader lvl 2):

Potion of Fire Resistance (225 gp)
Potion of Cat's Grace (225 gp)
Scroll of Goodberry (18.75 gp)
Scroll of Longstrider (18.75 gp)

For a total of 487.50 gp

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases