[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Knight Otu

First Post
A blond man with ash-gray eyes enters the shop. He is clad in mostly bright clothes, but also wears a cloak that is black on the outside and red on the inside. His face shows some burn marks. "Lady di Senzio, I assume? I am Ashnar, a friend of Rinaldo. As I was in Monemvassia when your shop opened, I never got around to see the shop until now, or even bring an opening gift. I'd like to remidy that. he says with a faint smile.

Velmont

First Post
"Welcome sir Ashnar. You can call me Valeria. My husband talked about you. I heard your last adventures. I am sorry to hear you had to travel to the land of death and come back here. When he told me that, I thought what would happen if it was him who would have been the victim. I am happy to see him with friends, and that you can count on each other. I haven't found yet a way to change his mind. I just hope he will stop that soon. But that's another thing. How can I help you." ask Valeria.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar gets out five scrolls "These scrolls hold a minor protection spell of my making. Apart from a number of mages in Monemvassia, it should not be in wide circulation yet. I'd like to offer these scrolls as a gift to the shop."

(Those are the five scrolls of Ashnar's Mark, of course.)

Velmont

First Post
"Five scrolls? Well, I don't know what to tells. It is really appreciated." she takes a look at the scrolls. "Well, just a moment." She take one of teh scroll and go back into the backstore. You hear Valeria asking something and a man voice answering. After a moment, Valeria come back. "I was told that spell was rare, if not unique. I must thank you, but I have a question. What name should we label this scroll?"

A man goes out of teh backstore. Ashnar recognize him as one of the new employee of Rinaldo, who works at the Monemvassian shop. "Good day, sir knight." he tells before leaving the shop.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Velmont said:
"Five scrolls? Well, I don't know what to tells. It is really appreciated." she takes a look at the scrolls. "Well, just a moment." She take one of teh scroll and go back into the backstore. You hear Valeria asking something and a man voice answering. After a moment, Valeria come back. "I was told that spell was rare, if not unique. I must thank you, but I have a question. What name should we label this scroll?"
"Of course, how could I forget? I named the spell 'Ashnar's Mark.' Perhaps a bit immodest, but one should take pride in one's work."

Velmont

First Post
"I think it's just fair enough to have your name in the label. If you come back and you are interested by something, I will make sure to have you a favorite price. I think the best way to keep my husband alive, is to make sure his friends have what they need at better price, but don't tell that to him, I shouldn't do that." She wink and place the scolls on the middle of the shelf, the place where people will have the best look at it.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Thank you kindly. I am certain I shall visit again." Ashnar replies, greets the employee from Monemvassia before the man leaves the shop, and then leaves himself.

Velmont

First Post
Items sold at di Senzio's Magical Shop:

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    5		    20

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    5		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

Don't forget we also buy items at 60% of there market price, the best price in the city! Also look at our new shop in Monemvassia.

Velmont

First Post
*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

*slap*

*bzzz bzzz bzzz*

OOC: It's just too quiet here, we can hear a fly :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases