Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If I recall correctly, Fedowin and Priya were chatting. Also, Priya needs to be re-added to the RG if not done already)

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]
Rystil Arden said:
*The man looks on the list.*

"Yes, there appears to be enough space for two more. I will go ahead and sign you both up...As to running a Spelljamming ship, many of those classes were offered earlier in the Convocation. I think there's one on advanced principles of management tomorrow though, but that's more for captains, quartermasters, and the like."
Bront said:
"We can manage without that one then," Priya says, quite seriously. "So, when and where are my classes then?"

Once Priya gets her schedule, she'll look over to Fedowin "Oh, where are you staying so we can meet after seperate classes? I'm staying... oh, I can never seem to remember this...oh, the Giggling Sail.. no, the Laughing Sail Inn, that's it. Funny name huh?" she says, gigling to herself.
“It is a little funny, guess I’ll have to ask the lovely Amity how the inn got it’s name,” Fedowin chuckles. “Well since you’re staying at the Laughing Sail, why don’t we just meet there...it’s far easier than finding the place I’m staying at.”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA and Fedowin]"Who's Amity?" Priya asks curiously.

"Anyway, let's sign up and get going. Don't want to miss a class!" Priya says, excitement in her voice.

OOC: I think we're waiting for the "you're signed up" coment from RA, and then we'll head to Astral Eddie's class :p[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]
Bront said:
"Who's Amity?" Priya asks curiously.
“Amity...she’s the bartender at the Laughing Sail, Priya my lovely,” Fedowin declares, flashing Priya a broad smile.

Bront said:
"Anyway, let's sign up and get going. Don't want to miss a class!" Priya says, excitement in her voice.
“Perish the thought, my alluring angel, we’ll make the class I’m sure!” Fedowin remarks, his eyes flashing roguishly.

OOC: Yep, a word or two from Rystil and we'll be off. :) [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Fedowin and Priya]"Okay then. Just pay the entrance fees then and I'll give you your tickets for the seminar. As usual, I will remind you that if you sign up with us, you will be refunded all of the costs for every seminar you attended, so keep your receipts. Just 5 gold pieces each."[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA and Fedowin] Priya reaches into a pouch and pulls out gold to cover her classes. As she removes her hand, a small head pokes out from behind her cloak, and quickly darts it's head into the pouch. Priya giggles and taps the head, saying "No, Galeru, not for you." The head quickly pulls out and reatreats back into the safety of the cloak.

"Ready Feddy?" she says, again with a smile and giggle.

[sblock=OOC]Astral Eddys class, the last basic class, and there was one other one I thought, so 15 gold?[/sblock][/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]*Leaning over the desk to hand the man 5 credits, Fedowin catches a glimpse of the head which darts into Priya’s pouch, as he takes his receipt and ticket...his eyes widening as he notes it’s unusual shape. Grinning as Priya shortens his name, Fedowin takes another appraising look at her, wondering where this Galeru could be hiding.*

“Certainly Priya, my dove, let’s be on our way,” Fedowing answers, courteously offering his arm to Priya. Raising his eyes to hers again, as the creatures hiding place continues to elude him, he waits until they are several paces from the desk before continuing, “Perhaps later, you can introduce me to your little friend too.”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA & Fedowin]"Oh, that's Galeru. She's been hiding under there since she got into some poor woman's flowers and got yelled at. I'm sure she'll come out eventualy."

Priya takes Fedowin's arm and heads off to class.[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]Smiling as Priya takes his arm, Fedowin remarks, “Well, when she’s ready then...” as they head for class.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I wondered if you were waiting for me to post something definitive about heading for class Rystil, so there’s something. I guess we can move on now if you have time. ;) [/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Priya and Fedowin](OOC: I'm sorta trying to synch with the other two DT threads. Unfortunately, we may have lost FX after the crash :()

*Priya and Fedowin head to the class on Astral Eddies. Taught by an elderly Altanian man named Vylaryx T'Kybele, it is heavily focused on theories of metaspace phenomena, which he has labeled Astral Eddies. He claims an empirical observed gain of up to 5% in net speed when accounting appropriately for Astral Eddies and selecting a changing heading accordingly.*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases