Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Very traditional and patriarchal, lots of castles and the like, that’s we Rowaini in a nutshell...we do have spellcasters too, though they’re in the minority. Then there’s the Byblans of course, a very enigmatic group, who don’t much care for what we do with the place, so long as they’re left to their lore. A funny looking bunch too...they’re humanoid, but they have hairless rubbery greyish skin and great big featureless eyes...rather disconcenting the first time you see one.”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Realy, that sounds different. I'd like to meet one."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Well there would probably be one or two around the city somewhere, at a library or some other repository of lore most likely...though with the convocation there may be a few more than that present, if they heard someone with knowledge they wished to acquire was coming.”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Priya and Fedowin]"Wow, that sounds like an exciting life. Though I like to experiment with my knowledge, not just collect it. Though collecting it can be fun too."[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]“Oh, I’m sure they do something with it...I just have no idea what it is,” Fedowin answers with a chuckle.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=P&F]*There is room at the Seelie lesson, more than enough to prevent the necessity of sitting on Fedowin's lap, though Priya does have to pay the surcharge--to be reimbursed at the Convocation's end if he signs up with them--at the door. There would probably be even fewer people if not for a group of men in the front row who seem to be spending more time gawking at the Nymph instructor than they are paying attention to learning the language.*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=P&F]"Wow, those guys up front are realy paying attention to the instructor," Priya says observantly.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: By the way, I realised I may need to (and should have probably started yesterday or the day before) take this into regular speed now to try to compensate for Bront's vacation. Oops!)

unleashed

First Post

[SBLOCK=Priya and Rystil]*His own eyes wandering over the figure of the Nymph instructor, Fedowin grins as Priya comments on the group of men up front, and turns to look at her instead.*

“They are aren’t they! Well I suppose they can be excused a little, as it’s not often we see a nymph around here, though they could be a little more subtle...”

OOC: And we won’t likely get much done now, as I’m off to bed shortly.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=P&F]It's okay--there won't be much of an issue, and probably we may still end up waiting on Arris's Champions depending on FX. If FX does finish by Bront's return, though, then it would have saved us a day if I remembered. No big deal, and totally mea culpa.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads