Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Melody and Rystil]*Zykovian smiled and his eyes sparkled as Melody explained the situation. Her excitement was almost infectious. "Well, I'll go sign up, then, Melody. I believe that Lyveria will be traveling with us, but I'm not certain that she should be crew just yet," Zykovian responded. "I've got some money that I was thinking of using to keep my flat for a while here on Eldiz. Do you think that we'll be gone for several months . . . or that it even makes sense for me to try and keep a home here?"[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK]Melody shrugs. “I really don't know. I havn't heard any details about the missions yet.”[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Melody and Rystil] "Well, at almost 8,000 credits for the year, I need to be certain that I'll be coming back before outlaying that amount of cash," Zykovian commented. "Who's Priya?"[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK=Zykovian]“Then you should best ask the shipmaster, she might be able to give you an idea. And Priya is the other helmsman, helmswoman actually. You will meet her soon enough, because I'm now going to find her and Fedowin to get them to sign as well.”[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Melody and Rystil . . . sitting in a tree] "Very well . . . I look forward to it," Zykovian replied with a smile. "I may just go check with the shipmaster . . . maybe I shouldn't tie myself down here too much. I haven't seen Molpe either. If you see here, would you inform her abou the ship. What time are we leaving, then?"

Zykovian glanced around just seeing if mentioning names drew the people forth.[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK=Zykovian]“Molpe? No, can't say I have seen her recently. And why do you want to keep a home here, anyways, if you can always rent a new one? Seems a bit of a waste to me to pay for a home and not actually live there. As for the time of leaving, once we have all signed in, we get the right to pilot the ship. So, today? We got a meteorite to catch. How about you help me find the other two, and then we go to the signings together and head off shortly thereafter? Remember, we will be back here within a week, so it's not like we will be gone for months now.”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Melody and Zyk](OOC: Just a reminder--Varylys moves quickly, so if you want any chance of coming in time to help those crazy Mojiin, you need to leave ASAP, as in not tomorrow ;))[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Melody and Rystil] "Very well," Zykovian replied. "As for why I wanted a place . . . it's rather difficult to find decent housing here in the city, my dear. I have a nice place and wanted to keep it . . . Obviously, I need to consider necessity as well as other factors. Do you want to meet at the Laughing Sail in a couple of hours, after everyone is rounded up and packed to go?" [/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

[SBLOCK=Zykovian]“I'm not really one to settle down, so I'm happy with a nice tavern room, but I somewhat understand your motives, I think. Meeting at the Laughing Sail Inn sounds good, I need to fetch my stuff from there, anyways. I suppose I'll have to find the others on my own then. That's ok, just go to the shipmaster first, and try not to come too late. It would be most unfortunate if we miss the rendezvous.”[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
[sblock=Melody and Rystil] "Oh, Melody, I'm going to look for them as well . . . at least Fedowin and Molpe - whom I've seen before. No worries in that regard," Zykovian replied. "Say we meet at the Sail no later than six hours from now? Though I could likely be ready to go in about three . . . ."[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads