Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Let's see. Verra had a vision and Val couldn't find anything new (which is only logical, since her search skill is no better than Baeleth's and there has been intervening looting. Keia, did you see the vision? If not, is it in the saved version of this thread?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I did not see the vision . . . sorry. Gaming weekend, then enworld down I must have missed a bunch of posting . . . :(

Keia

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=Rhaka's last post]OOC: I posed this about 5 hours before ENWorld crashed. I don't know if everyone read it, but it involved the looting. Of course, Rhaka would have no idea about there being additional looting since this is the first time she's seen it.

Assuming we're going to be going ICly sometime soon, here it is (slightly modified, I'm sure, because I can't remember it exactly. But the jist is the same...):

Rhaka shook he head slowly at the apparent looting that has happened. "I just don't understand the facination with possessions. I suppose I can understand owning stuff beyond the clothing one has to wear, but it seems like ownership breeds greed. And greed brings out the worst in people."

Rhaka attempts to look for anything of particular value ... but since she has little experience with possessions she honestly doesn't know what to look for besides shiney stuff that doesn't appear in the forrest naturally.

[/Sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
I saw that one NLF. Did anyone get an e-mail notification with Verra's vision? (which was admittedly in an SBLOCK) I don't want to rewrite it if it exists somewhere in cyberspace. Let me know.

unleashed

First Post
Sadly I didn't put it in my log because it was SBLOCKed...if only I'd known. :(

Seems about where we were up to, I suppose I should post the post I was typing when everything crashed.

Edit: Rystil, could you add an OOC to the title of this thread as it's named exactly the same as the IC thread. :p

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
RA,

I don't remember the vision. I remember posting that she was opening herself up to the room to get some sense of what happened and was never able to get on ENWorld again. Do you want me to post my post again about opening up to the room?

Also, I added OOC to the title of the thread for clarification :)

Keia

unleashed

First Post
Keia said:
RA,

I don't remember the vision. I remember posting that she was opening herself up to the room to get some sense of what happened and was never able to get on ENWorld again. Do you want me to post my post again about opening up to the room?

Also, I added OOC to the title of the thread for clarification :)

Keia
I'll add your last post, about opening up, as a quote at the top of my first post in the new thread Keia. Done. ;)

Thanks for the OOC addition to the thread title. :)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Keia, feel free to not answer Val till you have your vision, it makes as much sense then as afterwards. I made it on the assumption that Verra was doing a quiet meditation type thing, vision or no :)

Bront

The man with the probe
BTW, I'll ask this here because I respect all of your rules knowledge.

I'm looking for input in a bard PrC I've created. RA has already chimed in, if any of the rest of you have comments, I'd appreciate it.

Seeker of the Llanno

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases