Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Additionally, as I was doing such I noticed there were two things I lacked. Would you by any chance have the original recruiting link to this game? In it was a list of deities from which I had chosen 3 or four for Rhaka to venerate. Also, the info on the differences between a fey druid and a regular druid was there and I'd hate to ask you to retype it. If you can provide the original link, I'll sort through the posts myself. Thanks!
Ask and you shall receive! :D

(Recruiting) Kiss of Darkness--Adventure in my Homebrew Setting

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I wasn't sure how fast we were going to move back to the hotel, so I put my next bit in an Sblock in case RA or someone else had other plans before arriving back to the hotel. Just in case anyone was wondering about the strangeness of my post.

Edit: [It seems I am doing a lot of editing to my posts in this game today....] Thanks for the link, Unleashed. For some reason I didn't see that you had posted that until today. Much oblidged!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
I wasn't sure how fast we were going to move back to the hotel, so I put my next bit in an Sblock in case RA or someone else had other plans before arriving back to the hotel. Just in case anyone was wondering about the strangeness of my post.

Edit: [It seems I am doing a lot of editing to my posts in this game today....] Thanks for the link, Unleashed. For some reason I didn't see that you had posted that until today. Much oblidged!
It made sense to me :) It does seem that Val wants to keep at it at least a bit longer though :)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Well, to be honest I knew the whole animal thing played heavily into her character as her background into the storyline was regarding animals. When I saw the deity list, I did know why I had played so heavily into the animals.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Well, to be honest I knew the whole animal thing played heavily into her character as her background into the storyline was regarding animals. When I saw the deity list, I did know why I had played so heavily into the animals.
Aye. And Shiallia is the goddess of childbirth. IIRC, in 2e, there was a spell of hers that forced men to experience childbirthing pains :D

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Aye. And Shiallia is the goddess of childbirth. IIRC, in 2e, there was a spell of hers that forced men to experience childbirthing pains :D

Well, I can see the guys lining up for Rhaka already ...

I suppose that takes away just about any interest that Baeleth might have in Rhaka. Not that he had any in the first place, mind you... :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Well, I can see the guys lining up for Rhaka already ...

I suppose that takes away just about any interest that Baeleth might have in Rhaka. Not that he had any in the first place, mind you... :D
Obviously she uses it on men for jilt or ignore her :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Good memory, I don't think I ever even knew about that one! She's the patron and caretaker of pregnant forest creatures, and the spell which you refer to is Inflict Labor, the reverse of Ease Labor. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases