Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Well, I can see the guys lining up for Rhaka already ...

I suppose that takes away just about any interest that Baeleth might have in Rhaka. Not that he had any in the first place, mind you... :D
Now, now, who said that! :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Good memory, I don't think I ever even knew about that one! She's the patron and caretaker of pregnant forest creatures, and the spell which you refer to is Inflict Labor, the reverse of Ease Labor. ;)
I read the Wizard's and Priest's Spell Compendiums cover to cover as well as the Encyclopedia Magica. This allowed me to learn some pretty obscure stuff :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I read the Wizard's and Priest's Spell Compendiums cover to cover as well as the Encyclopedia Magica. This allowed me to learn some pretty obscure stuff :D
Well I can't say whether she or her spell were in those, as I found her in the 2E FR Powers & Pantheons. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well I can't say whether she or her spell was in those, as I found her in the 2E FR Powers & Pantheons book. :)
Ah, it definitely was. And I also had Powers and Pantheons--that series starting with Faiths and Avatars was superb. Significantly better than the 3e Faiths and Pantheons. They are part of what makes me think that the FR pantheon is the most interesting overall fantasy RPG pantheon.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Bront said:
Careful, Baeleth might hold you too that ;)

:confused: Huh? You mean lose the robe/cloak or whatever garment she's in before her clothes come back?

Oh - and RA - was that a backhanded insult about Rhaka's dirty clothes that I totally didn't respond to in your last post?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
:confused: Huh? You mean lose the robe/cloak or whatever garment she's in before her clothes come back?

Oh - and RA - was that a backhanded insult about Rhaka's dirty clothes that I totally didn't respond to in your last post?
No, that was a 'these are unsalvagable so we're sewing up new ones as fast as we can' comment you missed :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Nonlethal Force said:

No, read again.

Nothing (IE, being naked) will feel like getting your old clothes back ;)

Remove ads