Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Isn't it funny how that works :D Don't blame Keia, though. He's out of town ;)
Keia did post after I finished, giving another description of the runes to Valerie and then having Verra follow Baeleth around the store, so that's fine. Anyway, I've dragged Baeleth back a bit, so he's not trying to leave the store in my last post. I still have the rest though, for posting a little later if nothing else, and I can always add it back. ;)

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
I was waiting for Keia, and now waiting for the shopkeeper's responce to that.
I believe Keia posted a response for you, so you could ask the shopkeeper if that sounded like anything he'd heard of. ;)

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
I thought she told the shopkeeper?
Well it went something like this postwise...so it seems you didn't ask Verra to describe it to the shopkeeper, specifically. ;)

"Verra, can you try to draw it?"

*Verra nodded to Lady Valerie and did her best to remember and describe some of the symble that she saw on the pouch.*

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Lesson Learned: Play VoP characters with this party ... shopping is confusing. :)

And there was more to Rhaka's decision to stay outside rather than enter the store - with the questions they've been asking indiscriminantly she thought it best to stop and people watch in case someone was curious.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sorry for hogging the game to RA and myself there for a bit ... but I figured that while RA and I were on together and posting we could clear up that bit about speaking Mousish. We now return to your previously scheduled programming... :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nonlethal Force said:
Sorry for hogging the game to RA and myself there for a bit ... but I figured that while RA and I were on together and posting we could clear up that bit about speaking Mousish. We now return to your previously scheduled programming... :)
Heh, don't worry about it :D Every one of the other three people in the game has hogged at least one game for an order of magnitude longer :lol: And besides, I bet they're glad to have the info ;)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
And besides, I bet they're glad to have the info ;)

Well, beleive it or not the encounter has helped me begin to identify Rhaka's motivations and sympathies - so it was good for a character building moment.

Remove ads