Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

Keia said:
Verra wandered after the others, and looked a bit disappointed in the location when they arrived. "It doesn't look like anything is here . . . ," Verra mused as she looked around. She opened her mind to the area, though she was loath to do so. Verra had no control over the visions she occasionally received, relaxing and settling into a receiving mode just seemed to make her feel like she was trying.
Rystil Arden said:
*Val cannot find any incriminating clues that Baeleth hasn't already mentioned, especially with the way that everything has been obscured by the passage of time and the looters.*

*On further inspection, Baeleth determines that the blade has indeed been looted.*
Nonlethal Force said:
Rhaka shakes here head at the looting - although not knowing that the looting has gotten worse because she didn't see it before. "Some people are so caught up in their quest for possessions. Happiness is knowing a good meal from the land and shelter. Everything else only brings corruption eventually, as we can see here."
Bront said:
Val sighs, upset at another dead end.
Once they’ve been though the house, Baeleth adds, “Guess we should have come last night...oh well, no point worrying about it now. I suppose we could go look at the warehouses near the docks, as that’s where I was intending to look after I got through searching the alleys.”

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“Mostly a hunch Valerie, based on where the abductor seemed to be heading, which is what led me to you ladies in the first place,” Baeleth answers. Pondering Rhaka’s question for several seconds, before continuing, “Hmm, that’s a thought Rhaka...you know the docks aren’t far past the alley where we fought the summoner last evening. I thought last night Maggran might simply have been killed and dumped in the alleys, but with a number of people going missing someone could be taking these people out of the city, so they might be hiding their prisoners in the warehouses until they can ship them out...”

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Indeed, that would make some sense. We should make haste, we've lost so much time already." Val says.

Val looks over at Verra, "You've been quiet, is there something on your mind?"

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Sensing the party getting ready to head out Rhaka gives a shrill whistle and speaks in a normal tone, "Kinjon, come."

She then looks to the party, not wanting to further interrupt Val's question of Verra.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: So, nobody got Verra's SBLOCK in an e-mail notification? I may just have to wait for those write-ahead logs then. I don't want to write it again and get it wrong :()

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases