Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler/Wizard

*Baeleth sighs and shakes his head, as they could have camped some time ago knowing they’d have trouble entering the city.*

OOC: Must get dark fast here, considering we could spot the immaculate white walls of Sundaria when we first saw the city... a rather good description when we’ve apparently arrived at the gates after dark... well after dark if the reference to waking the King isn’t an exaggeration. :]

Bront

The man with the probe
Val sighs, "Well, at least I know we've done well in hiring guards. Just a moment."

Val steps over to the side, facing away from the guard and begins to adjust her clothing a bit, plays with her face, and even adjusts her hair a bit, before she turns back to the guard, now looking quite a bit like the princess, though dressed far from regaly.

[sblock=RA]She's making as if she's removing makeup, unstuffing/stuffing things, etc, as she shifts. She won't change the color of her hair, but she'll try to adjust it a bit in the style of the princess so the look is noticable. She'll also play to remove something from her eyes and chance their color.[/sblock]

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to see my bed before dawn, and perhaps have a bath first," Says Val, even sounding like the princess. "I know you're just doing your job, and you've done so admirably. What is your name guard, so that I may have you commended for your fine work?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
*Baeleth sighs and shakes his head, as they could have camped some time ago knowing they’d have trouble entering the city.*

OOC: Must get dark fast here, considering we could spot the immaculate white walls of Sundaria when we first saw the city... a rather good description when we’ve apparently arrived at the gates after dark... well after dark if the reference to waking the King isn’t an exaggeration. :]
(OOC: Over half the party is made of elves--starlight is your friend ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Wait a minute, that actually does sound like the princess."

"Yeah, but it could be magic."

"It could, but the simpler answer is that it is the princess, maybe running away."

"If she was running away, she wouldn't be walking back, now."

"That's true."

"In fact, she was walking back from very far. Look at all the dust on their clothes."

"That's also true."

"And we didn't hear about the princess leaving."

"That's also true."

"So it almost certainly is an impersonator."

"That's also true. Do you want to risk it, though?"

"Not really. I'll go get the sarge."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Please, I'd much rather just get back to the castle before Daddy finds me missing, as I'm sure you'd rather too." Princess/Val asks. "And if you think he'll be mad, you'll have to deal with Harile afterwards. I'd pity whoever befell her wrath."

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just so you know, the Princess never leaves the city except under very specific conditions or the one time when she successfully left in disguise. Either way, it's a big deal and all the guards would be alerted ;) You can take back the question if you like)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Grr, knowing that, I wouldn't have even tried to disguise myself as her :p I figured she might occasionaly slip outside the city in disguise for a day.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases