Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Rystil Arden

First Post
"This is true. Is is very difficult to spread charity to those in need without doing it in person. From experience, starting a charitable organisation of any reasonable size is just asking for corruption and a large percent, if not all, of the aid to never see its intended recipients."

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rhaka nods as it seems as though the party is finalizing the general plan. "Well, if that is the plan, then are we going to depart immediately or spend a few days in town? If the first option, I'll stay. If the second, then I do believe I'll ask your leave and go out to the forest and see if I can't collect a few berries. If we're going to be here for any considerable length of time I would lie to do what I can for the poor. I cannot do much, but every little bit helps. If I head to the forest, any who would like to accompany me and enjoy the outside nature is welcome to come along. The woods, trees, and fruit producing bushes have much to offer."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'm afraid you won't find a forest too very close to here, although you'll be likely heading to the northern forest to check out those ruins, so you'll get to see a forest then. I hear it is dangerous there, though, so please take care."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, okay. In that case, you can probably just buy some berries at the market too, unless you need to pick them yourself. It'll save you a lot of foraging, but I understand if you need to do it yourself."

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler/Wizard

Noticing the topic has moved away from the task at hand, Baeleth asks, “So that’s our plan of action then... no one has anything else to add?”

Remove ads