Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“Well here we are, ladies. Shall we just start wandering among the warehouses, hoping to hear or see something out of place?” Baeleth inquires, somewhat at a loss for how to get inside any locked buildings, where prisoners would likely be kept, without breaking in.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Unless you think you know a likely building, that sounds like a good idea."

OOC: Gather Info +6, Listen +2, Spot +2

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Be more specific on Gather Info--what sorts of info? General info on owners of the warehouses and what they store? Also how long is she willing to spend and how much coin?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Baeleth, Verra, and Rhaka wander among the warehouses, Val asks around for info, eventually gleaning a short list of information on the nearest fifty warehouses, some more detailed than others.*

(OOC: Anything specific you're looking for to narrow it down, or shall I generate a list of info for fifty warehouses?)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Anything dealing with live animals or anything else of extreme note. Also, any warehouses under fairly new usage (like since the disapearances started)

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

As they walk among the warehouses, Baeleth asks, “What brought you to the city Verra?”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Verra Saefael, elven telepath

Verra followed the others as the left the house, being quiet and thoughtful on the exterior. Inside, she was playing over the scenes of the vision, feeling that there was something that she was missing in the description.

It wasn't before Verra was staring up in awe at the sheer number of warehouses. "Wow . . . this is a large city, isn't it?" Verra asked, her eyes wide in wonder. When Baeleth asked his question, Verra startled, then smiled shyly, "Me? I'm just passing through . . . I had to ride in a boat to get here . . . it was fun, but kinda smelly, you know?" Her eyes were slightly downcast, though she gave a furtive glance to the other women before looking back to Baeleth.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
As Verra and Baeleth begin to talk among themselves, Rhaka decides to take Kinjon and head up for Val's position. When they aren't in areas that others might hear, Rhaka asks, "Do you have much experience in these areas of town? This is all so foreign to me. I might think that someone with you influence could get what they need fairly easy, though."

When Val meets with someone Rhaka attempt to help Val in any way possible.

[Sblock=OOC]Either Aid Another to help Val or if the person needs softening up before Val can get info she'll do a full Diplomacy check +11.[/Sblock]

Rhaka realizes that Kinjon wouln't even know where to begin in trying to sniff anything out, although she stays alert to Kinjon's presence as well.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Val's Data]None of the warehouses deals with live animals, and she can only determine two that have changed ownerships recently. One of them stores grain and produce now, and the other one textiles.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads