Spelljammer Homebrew Neo-Spelljammer: Viridian Plague

Rystil Arden

First Post
A mysterious darkness has fallen upon the once peaceful Yharzu jungles. Can a team of adventurers solve the mystery before they are consumed by the darkness?

Slot 1: OPEN
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: OPEN
Slot 4: OPEN
Slot 5: OPEN
Slot 6: OPEN

Alt 1: OPEN
Alt 2: OPEN
Alt 3: OPEN
Alt 4: OPEN
Alt 5: OPEN
Alt 6: OPEN

No knowledge of my new classes and races is needed, but most everything can be found in my Houserules thread, Encyclopaedia Altanica (filter for Spelljamming and you'll find it quickly). I will supply pregen characters, but I will allow custom characters as well, though they must be worked out with me in advance.

Bront

The man with the probe
You're going to be at Gencon? Cool :)

My schedule is kind of tied up, otherwise I might, though being in the PbP version might spoil it ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
You're going to be at Gencon? Cool :)

My schedule is kind of tied up, otherwise I might, though being in the PbP version might spoil it ;)
I didn't know any of my PbP players were coming to Gencon. I'll make something new rather than VP if I actually get enough players, but it looks like nobody wants to play this.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I didn't know any of my PbP players were coming to Gencon. I'll make something new rather than VP if I actually get enough players, but it looks like nobody wants to play this.
We'll, I'll still have to try to get a chance to meet you in person if nothing else :)

I'm you could get a nomination for the Rapscallions ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
We'll, I'll still have to try to get a chance to meet you in person if nothing else :)

I'm you could get a nomination for the Rapscallions ;)
Although I will be 21 in time for Gencon, I don't go for that kind of thing :p

Remove ads