M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn heads through behind Nurlan. While walking through the goo, he takes in the entire experience as if it were a scientific experiment.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Though still cautious at the touch of the goo, Eanos follows the others' lead, crossing to the other side and on into the next room. As he peels off the drying substance of the pool, the monk ponders aloud, "Unless there's some hidden exits we've yet to find, it looks like we're climbing, yes?"

Velmont

First Post
"I think so." replies Rinaldo. He takes a look at the hole into the roof and try to look at the height of which the rope climb.

Velmont

First Post
"Nope, it isn't the way out... I doubt it is a decoration. Maybe pulling the rope will open some door or trigger some trap. I would like to take a closer look at the rope before trying anything." Rinaldo start to look at the ceiling... "It is three man tall... Tenebrynn, do you have your rope? And the casters, does anyone have a spell that could lift an object in the air? I would attach a rope to my rod. Once the rod is near the hole in the roof, you could use the same magic to push the button and the rod would be stuck up there. I could then climb up there and take a look at the rope. Is it realsitic?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"I feel a little unprepared at the moment, sorry Rinaldo. I have neither rope nor a spell that will help us at this juncture." the librarian replies.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin shrugs. "Let's look for doors. If we find none, one person should pull the rope while the others stay outside the room... just in case Something Bad happens again.

Gnoll lair? Seems like bloody kobolds built it..."

Knight Otu

First Post
"I am afraid such a dweomer is not among my repertoire." Ashnar replies, somewhat confounded by the seeming illogic of the complex. "But I do suspect there is an exit that we missed - or did not recognize as one." Ashnar tries to mentally map the portion of the caves they've seen.

NakuruSai

First Post
Mordik takes a good look at the walls and ceiling of this room with the rope.
[smallcaps]Unless ye pull it ta do...whatever it is gnolls would do innis room, I don't see...hmm..[/smallcaps]
[sblock=ooc]updated my character sheet from backup...adding xp now...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"I don't like the idea of someone pulling that rope befroe knowing what it is..." Rinaldo pause for a moment. "Let me check closely that room first."

Rinaldo will search all the room for anything suspect.

Remove ads