M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebrynn is able to find a secret door on the South wall, opposite the door where the party entered. It seems barred from the back, and defies lock picking and bashing.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn points out the hidden door, "I knew I forgot to ask you something Ashnar. I never did learn that knock spell off you after visiting Arness' library. By the way I have noticed the spell that you have been using lately, its not one I've ever heard of, is it yours?"

rln

Explorer
"We could extend the rope with one of our own, and pull it from outside the room. I agree there's a trap somewhere; the smell isn't very reassuring. Smells like a dog pen."

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Velmont said:
"So we have a blocked way and a rope... Ogrin, your suggestion is good, but do anyone have a rope?" asks Rinaldo

Eanos shakes his head. "I have none, though I seem to recall two of our number had ropes when we were trying to get down the chute. Did we wind up using both?"

NakuruSai

First Post
[smallcaps] I haven' used ma' rope yet. [/smallcaps] Mordik brings a (hemp) rope from his handy haversack with a grappling hook attached to it...he unties it quickly and puts the grappling hook back. [smallcaps]Ne'er ye know when ye might need one. might get an extra for my next job. [/smallcaps]

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Tenebrynn points out the hidden door, "I knew I forgot to ask you something Ashnar. I never did learn that knock spell off you after visiting Arness' library.
"Unfortunately, I did not prepare it. I was assuming we would encounter more gnolls, rather than a barred secret door."

Erekose13 said:
By the way I have noticed the spell that you have been using lately, its not one I've ever heard of, is it yours?"
"Yes, it is indeed. While less forceful than the similar-tiered burning hands, it has the advantage that you can easily pick off enemies without having to worry about hitting your friends, or having to maneuver too close.
Unfortunately, this spell won't aid in opening that door either.
"

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo takes Mordik's rope and attach it cautionly at the rope. "Ok, let's just move outside the room. I'll pull that rope and just hope we paranoid about that rope and will simply open the door."

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan starts to pull out his silk rope (as if anyone could have forgotten it so quickly, right after he had offered it as a lifeline to all prospective test swimmers), but when Mordik gets his out quicker he stops. "I guess we don`t need all this rope."

Heads up: My internet access is going to be spotty until the middle of next week. Don`t wait up for me.

NakuruSai

First Post
[sblock=ooc, leveling, questions]Mordik is level 3. His gains have been approved and are posted at the bottom of his character sheet for quick "what's new" reference.

With that in mind, I've gained a couple "Craft(trapmaking)" skills and I'm somewhat confused as to craft points. Do they apply to non-magical/masterwork items not made from a feat? It doesn't go into that, that I see...[/sblock]

Rinaldo takes Mordik's rope and attach it cautionly at the rope. "Ok, let's just move outside the room. I'll pull that rope and just hope we paranoid about that rope and will simply open the door."
[smallcaps]Soun's good! If'n ye dun mind, I'll be behind ya away from the room a bit...[/smallcaps]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases