M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED

rln

Explorer
This round:I'm not paid enough to fight a god! Ogrin thinks to himself. He grabs a potion from a pocket, empties the bottle into his mouth and promptly vanishes. He mutters to the others, "I'm going for the big one."

Next round: Under the protection of Invisibility, Ogrin sprints into the room, drawing his two swords. On light feet, he runs straight ahead, toward the halberd-wielding gnoll. His goal is to get as close to the monstrous thing on the throne as possible. Hopefully, he'll be able to distract it while his friends deal with the other threats. Please don't see me, please don't see me, please don't see me...

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo prepare to recieve the charge of the creature who is rushing on the group. "If someone have a good idea, it's the time!" tells the merchant as he take a five foot foward to recieve the charge.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Ready action, a soon as the creature is on him, he will attack it, using all his BAB to raise his AC to 22 with Combat expertise. (Attack at +1 vs the creature)[/SBLOCK]

NakuruSai

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"Kazikazi, goblin god, I think. Never heard of gnoll link, but it is apparent."
As a free action, perhaps to throw confusion on the battlefield for the parties foes, Mordik yells in Goblin: [smallcaps] For Kazikazi![/smallcaps] Mordik seems to raise an eyebrow, he's not sure he pronounced the goblin god's name correctly...

[sblock=ooc]untrained bluff[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Without being able to see what is happening in the room beyond, Tenebrynn casts Mage Armor to ready himself. When he gets a chance to move up he'll go in with guns blazing (cast scorching ray at nearest opponent in range and not in melee).

Manzanita

First Post
Waiting for Nurlan, Rasereit and Nurlan. Anyone care to NPC them?

Before any of the party member can put together any cohesive action, KaziKazi raises both hands in the air. He bends his wrists, palms down and howls. Mordik, Ogrin, Rinaldo and Razh all feel a powerful spell sweep into their brain. (Will Save DC 17 vs confusion. If you fail, go ahead & roll a % dice and act accordingly :p )

Tenebrynn and Ashnar cast mage armor. I think we can assume Nurlan begins to sing his victory song. Eaons attempts to move into the room, but I'll wait for the spell effects to hit before continuing.

rln

Explorer
Before he can bring out and drink his potion, Ogrins mind is befuddled. He flees towards the back of the party, and will likely try to get further away unless someone in the party trips him or wrestles him to the ground.

OOC: Not sure if you would allow AoO's from friends in this situation... but if so, I'll be drawing them from pretty much everyone I guess.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo feels his mind cloud and is disoriented. He then focus on the coming creature, telling it is not the time to lose his focus.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Save: 15 fail! :(
Confusion roll: 15 (Act normaly) :) [/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn casts shield and moves to the front of the group. Unable to help ease his friend's mental state, he says, "We may want to retreat from this battle."

[sblock=Spells]Spells Memorized: 5/5/4 per day, base save DC = 13+spell level.
0th - Detect Magic, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Daze
1st - Mage Armor, Magic Missle x2, True Strike, Shield
2nd - Detect Thoughts, Scorching Ray x3[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
[sblock=Spells Prepared]Spells prepared (Save DC 13 + spell level, or 14+ spell level for Evocation spells; 4+1/4+1/3+1): 0 - acid splash, detect magic*, flare*|x3; 1st - Ashnar's sparkstrikex3*|, mage armor, cause fear; 2nd - protection from arrows, scorching ray x23*|[/sblock]
"IReasonably certain he isn't the real Kazikazi. We'd be dead by now." Ashnar says before moving forwards and shooting a scorching ray at the charging creature.
He then adresses Kazikazi in a dark, horrid language, Infernal: "Kazikazi,
or what your real name may be, I,
Ashnar
, would like to inform you that you should reconsider your choce of lair.
"
Let's see if he actually understands the language, first.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases