R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Dungannon

First Post
Babette said:
"You mean, she has some elven blood in her or something?"
"No, no, nothing that...benign." Myra clutches her necklace as she continues, "It's said that she has become a 'creature of the night'. I fear for her soul."

Heckler

First Post
Dungannon said:
"No, no, nothing that...benign." Myra clutches her necklace as she continues, "It's said that she has become a 'creature of the night'. I fear for her soul."

"Oh my goodness, that's terrible. But, whatever makes you think so? Does she bark at the moon or something?"

Dungannon

First Post
Babette said:
"Oh my goodness, that's terrible. But, whatever makes you think so? Does she bark at the moon or something?"
"Oh, no, nothing like that." Myra pauses, then seems to compose herself. "Like I said, it's just rumors," she gives Babette a nervous smile, "If you'd like to wait for Harrold, I can make you comfortable inside." She begins to head back around to the front of the house.

Heckler

First Post
"How very kind of you. Thank you." Babette will follow Myra and change the subject to some small talk more pleasant than break-ins and creatures of the night.

IcyCool

First Post
Gideon keeps quiet, his scowling gaze turned toward the estate to the south. He follows the group inside, eyes wary for anything ... odd.

Dungannon

First Post
Myra leads the group inside the mansion. A large foyer greets the companions with a wide staircase heading up to the second level. Myra ushers everyone into a large sitting room just off the foyer to the right. The children, there are four of them, stare at the visitors, peeking out from behind Myra's legs or around corners.

"Please, make yourselves comfortable. I will bring you some water. Please excuse me." The lady then gives a small curtsy and leaves you alone. One of the children, the oldest boy, shyly approaches Tor. He looks up at the large man, sporting a large dragon tattoo and wrapped in an imposing spiked chain, then back at his cohorts, who are encouraging him from the safety of the foyer. "Are you a...bar...bab...barb...a wildman?" the child finally blurts out.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases