R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Dungannon

First Post
round 32

Drezel, rather than trying to get away from Gideon, actually moves closer, bringing his jaws up toward the fighter's throat. Gideon manages to twist away and keep a few inches distance between them.

Metrius moves up to the battle, but can't quite reach the wererat.

Gideon's action, since he doesn't have to try and regrapple Drezel.

[sblock=crunchystuff: ]
Drezel bite attack on Gideon = 2.
[/sblock]

IcyCool

First Post
Gideon barely manages to keep Drezel from tearing out his throat. He recovers quickly and attempts to pin Drezel to the ground to keep him from trying it again.

OOC: Holy crap, I wasn't expecting that! Use Gideon's roll above as a pin attempt.

Dungannon

First Post
round 32 concluded

Gideon, still holding on to Drezel, tries to pin the wily creature to the ground. Drezel fights him off and avoids going down, but Gideon still maintains a hold on him.

Tor takes advantage of Drezel's straits to slash his sword across the weregnome's back. The blade bites solidly and Gideon feels the creature slump in his grasp.

end of combat

[sblock=crunchystuff: ]
Drezel opposed grapple check = 21.
[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Tor will hit the wererat solidly with the hilt of his scimitar, dealing nonlethal damage, in an effort to make sure the wererat doesn't get up and start fighting again. Only after accomplishing that does he move to bind the wererats wounds, to insure that the adventurers can turn the wererat over to their employers alive.

Dungannon

First Post
Metrius speaks up. "Good job. Is anyone hurt?"

ooc: I need some Fort saves now. I need 2 from Fimble, 2 from Tor, 4 from Babette and 6 from Gideon. Tor, give me a Use Rope check as well to bind Drezel. Or a Use Rope check from whoever is doing the binding.

Patlin

Explorer
Fortitude Saves (1d20+8=27, 1d20+8=26)

Tor shrugs off any infectious diseases the rat may have been carrying.

Tor will take 20 on the use rope check to bind Drezel for a total of 20+10 (binding bonus)+2 (dex)=32. He will then hit the rat over the head again with the silver scimitar, for nonlethal damage, since he figures no degree of binding will keep a concious shapeshifter bound for long.

Heckler

First Post
"Thanks, Metrius. I think we all got a little beat up," Babette replies. She does have a couple nasty bites on her. While Tor binds Drezel, she'll grab his wand and see if he has anything else on him.

ooc: 32 rounds! Is that a LEW record? I know there's been at least one other really long fight around here.

FORT(4) saves = 19, 20, 18, 22

OK, now that the fight's over, IC decides to roll well. :mad:

IIRC, Babette is at 2 of 11 HP.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor examines the wererat for signs of conciousness. If he finds any (or if in doubt) he'll hit him again. Otherwise, he picks up the thoroughly bound captive.

"Would one of you mind searching that other one? We should get moving back to our employer as quickly as possible."

Once the search is complete, Tor will march off, unconcious wererat in tow. And if the rat moves at all, Tor will hit him again. He'll give him a thorough check every ten minutes or so.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases