R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Gideon will also make the suggested donation to the church. Can't have him going all furry before he goes all scaly. ;)

Patlin said:
Let's take everything to Rinaldo's shop in Orussus.

OOC:I don't see why not, although it's likely he won't have enough cash to purchase our items should we wish to sell them.

Dungannon

First Post
ooc: Okay, so everyone will donate to the church for a remove disease spell. Are you going to take the magic items back to Orussus for identification?

Patlin

Explorer
Dungannon said:
ooc: Okay, so everyone will donate to the church for a remove disease spell. Are you going to take the magic items back to Orussus for identification?

Yes, it's time to get out of this rat infested city! ;)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Yes, second that.

"I know there are a couple of magic shops back in Orussus. At least one has a few decent deals, diSenzio, I think. Let's try taking these items to them first, and at worst, we can sell these in Orussus for the same price we could here. I'm ready to go back to the Red Dragon Inn as well." Fimble heaves a sigh, apprehensive about the possibility of having the lycanthropy curse, but glad that there's a cure.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor will look over the non-magical equipment, attempting to establish whether any of it might be masterwork. He has no particular training in this, but if anything looks even a little better crafted than normal he'll mark it out for further examination.

[sblock=loot list]Drezel's belongings
dagger
wand (of Color Spray, Unknown # of charges)
leather armor
ring (magical)
cloak (magical)

Otto's belongings
brace of daggers
leather armor
sap
ring (magical)
20 gp
12 sp
5 cp

belongings in the chest