R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Dungannon

First Post
ooc: Okay, as soon as IcyCool updates Gideon we'll be ready to resume. Is anyone going to take advantage of the downtime to give Simone an update?

Patlin

Explorer
Tor sees no reason to report in... it would tend to invite additional orders. Besides, while a withdraw was necessary, the risk of blowing the whole mission by doing so was substantial.

Tor would rather avoid apologizing for the villains escape until he knows for sure it has actually occurred.

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Sorry all, I've been really busy. I've got Gideon updated (in an off-line file) and will email him to the character judges for approval tonight.

Dungannon

First Post
The second morning after the excursion into the sewers dawns bright and clear. Everyone feels refreshed and recovered. Tor shows no further signs of the illness that befell him and nobody else shows signs of coming down with it.

"Well, I think my work here is done. You seem to be back to health, good sir. I daresay you should be more careful when traipsing about the sewers, that filthy place can harbor all sorts of nasty bugs." Aden remarks as he packs up his gear.

As he opens the door to leave Metrius enters the room. "Good morning, all. I hope everyone is well." he says as he nods to his fellow cleric in passing.

After Aden closes the door he continues. "So, what do we do now about our diminuative opponent?"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist 2

Fimble strokes his goatee. "As I see it, we have three options. We can visit our employer right now and tell her of Drezel's involvement. Then we could have the guard watch Drezel's shop and force him down into his hideout in the sewers." He pauses, waiting for comment. "Or we could visit his shop ourselves, see if he's in. Or we could go straight back to the sewers." Again, he allows the others to comment. "I think we should pay his store a quick, clandestine visit, and perhaps even poke around, looking for local entrances to the sewers. Or even a secret entrance, within the store itself. Then, if that turns up nothing, we can head back down below. I admit, I'm hesitant to return, as our enemies have probably had much time to increase their watch and prepare an ambush of some sort. At the very least, we should probably use another entrance." He thinks for a moment. "Can we triangulate the location of the large chamber? Where is it above ground?"

OOC: That last one was for the DM. Fimble has Knowledge (architecture and engineering) +8.

Dungannon

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"Can we triangulate the location of the large chamber? Where is it above ground?"
ooc: Based on your calculations, and best guess, the chamber is located underneath The Market, squarely in the middle of town.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor indicates that of the various options, he prefers retracing the earlier trip underground. Above ground, the party would draw interest from law enforcement and possibly even politicians.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases