R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Same as before I guess. Tor, Gideon, Babette, Fimble, Metrius? Babette will light another sunrod and tuck it in her belt, keeping her crossbow at the ready.

Dungannon

First Post
The group decends into the darkness once more, Babette and her sunrod taking position in the middle to provide equal light both forward and back. Gideon heads out in the lead and quickly finds his way back to where they took their first right and encountered the body of Dak.

ooc: Are you going to follow your route to the central chamber exactly or are you going to go straight here?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

Fimble whispers, "I hate to be predictable, but I don't want to get lost either. If we need, I can cast some kind of illusion. I can't make us invisible, but I can probably cast a moving wall in front of us, if we want to sneak across the main cavern. Our enemies are humanoid, I can enchant them and make them our friends, but you'll all need to play along. Or I could save such spells for later, and we could charge headlong into whatever trap Drezel has waiting for us." He ends his statement bitterly.

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
Gideon nods at Fimble, then glances over to the rest of the group, "A good illusion to cover our approach might give us the element of surprise. I'm in favor of it."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC:Okay, I didn't prepare a silent image spell like I thought I did. Damn. If I could turn back time, I'd trade in a charm person, alas I cannot. My apologies.

Remove ads