Wizard and Cook [Manzanita judging]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus dismounts and also offers a silver to a stable boy to take care of his pony. He slings his crossbow over his shoulder and checks his equipment to ensure all is secure and ready if needed.
Lot said:
"I see no reason why we call can't go. Get to know our charge before the trip. I think Warren just wants me to do the talking. I'm from this area so other Orussian people can understand me easier. You're from far away so your accent is harder to understand for some people." Eskon smiles at the orc, who towers over him. "This house is next to the bakery and this girl is said to be some cook. We can probably get some good meats or at least some fresh bread.

Eskon extends his arm to Cepheus. "Sorry we didn't get to meet on the road. Name's Eskon Bharris. You interested in coming with us to meet Rilithorne?"

Cepheus clasps Eskon's extended hand. Good to meet you. I would be delighted to join you to meet Rilithorne. And some good food never hurts after a days travel either. After you good sir.

[sblock=To Eskon]We may want to keep the big fella well fed. He looks as though he may not be happy if hungry.[/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu tosses the coin near enough to the boy so he has a sporting chance to catch it but secretly hopes he misses...

Here ya go boy...and don't let me catch you taking libierties either...

Looking back to the others...

Ok den des go get dis womans den,

dis bees easy golds...almost a pitty to take it.

Lot

First Post
[sblock=To Cepheus]"I think he'll be fine. He's a little rough around the edges but he seems to alright. I'm hoping we won't have any conflicts. I'd rather stay on his good side. Right now, I think he's amused by me. I hope that continues."[/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu slaps the purddy man on the shoulder pretty hard...

When you two done kissing an stuff lets go get da gurl huh?

What's all dat whispers bouts anyhow...

Me don gots no whispers fur you...not good on group

Then he hesitates for a moment...

What was we talkin bouts?

Me kinda hungry des go...
<motions them on>

Lot

First Post
Eskon laughs nervously at Jik'tu. He's not too bright, but he doesn't miss anything. Should not underestimate him.

Eskon starts walking, enjoying being off a horse and having a chance to stretch his legs.

Velmont

First Post
Some boys grabs the silver you gives them and take your horse into the Inn's stable.

"Perfect, meet you there." replies Warren to Eskon. He waves at them and enter the Inn. The group start to walk down the street, where the buildings start to be more numerous. At the extremity of the road, they see an empty place, most likely use as a market place during the day, but they won't need to walk up to there as they see an sign telling

Selera's Bakery

You see a small house behind the bakery. As you pass in front of the window, you see some light in it. You walk up to the door and knock. You wait a moment, and hear some faint noise coming from the house, but no one seems to answer.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll be out for the week end. I'll continue to reply until this afternoon and the next update after that will be Monday or Tuesday.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Cepheus moves up to the door uses listen skill in attempt to determine what the nature of the faint noise is.
[sblock]listen skill +5, open locks +5[/sblock]
He then checks if the door is locked, if so attempt to open lock using thieves tools. He will wait to open the door as to the nature of the noise and the input from Eskon and Jik'tu.

Should we check the back in case something is amiss and someone tries to make a getaway out the back?

Cepheus

Velmont

First Post
The gnome hears a noise, it is faint so he guess it doesn't come from the room behind the door. He identifies it as something that fall on the floor... dishes, and most likely nobody will be able to eat in it anymore. As he looks for the door, he sees that it hasn't been locked nor forced on first sight.

[SBLOCK=BigB]Instead of putting down at each post your character link, have you thought to add that link into your signature?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases