Wizard and Cook [Manzanita judging]

Velmont

First Post
Eskon, his sword in hand, quickly step foward, toward Cepheus who doesn't still know what hit him. To his great surprise, he see the blade of his companion pass just over his head. Eskon see a part of the curtain fall on the ground, but seems to have miss draw cord, who is still intact and moving.

[SBLOCK]Eskon attack: 1d20+4 = 11 -> miss!

Cepheus is up!

You can roll with invisible castle or let me roll, I don't care.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

[sblock=if Cepheus recognizes the cord as enemy]Cepheus seeing the draw cord moving attacks with Gnome Hooked Hammer

Cepheus attack 1d20-1-> [15,-1] = (14) [/sblock]

[sblock=if Cepheus does not recognize the draw cord as enemy] Cepheus backs away from the curtain that Eskon has just torn down. Cepheus looks around to see what is happening and what Eskon is attacking.[/sblock]

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu bursts into the room and witnesses he new pardoners being attacked by the window dressings.

What manner of trickery is this!!!!!!

With that, Jik'tu swings his morning star as hard as he possibly can in the direction of the cord.

He yells out - My first kill on this mission is a possessed window treatment!

Won't I be the talk of the after life with servants such as.... thissssss

]Klapow!!!!!

< his great weapon smashes into cord, breaking glass and even bits of the window payne off with a loud crash>

[sblock=OOC Actions] Attack = 14 / Damage =13 [/sblock]

Jik'tu has quite literally become all worked up over this.

His mouth is all frothed up, his eyes are intense like those of a crazed beast about to rip his prey apart.

His muscles ripple and the veins on his head stick out as he yells something in orckish....

As he screams the words - spit goes flying in random directions.

The battle cry is is orcish ((((ORCISH SPOILER For the dark black Blood of my Ancestors! Would that there be a host for me to lead in hell for me this day! )))

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
As Cepheus realize what is happening, he draws his hooked hammer and attack the drawcord, that is easily cut by the gnome.

Jik'tu rush inside as he sees the others are attack by some trikery. He draws his morningstar. As his hand pass near the table where lay the book, the book clap, trying to capture the Orc's hand. Jik'tu, finding these items unworthy opponent, finish that fight by landing a solid blow on the book. Under the orc's strength, the table fall apart, and pieces of wood and ripped parchemin are laying on the ground around him.

Jik'tu see on one parchemin that is almost intact the recipe of spinach calzone and a spinach salad.

[SBLOCK=OOC]You recognize it as an enemy... I wrote that just to put you in the mood that you were still flat footed.

Cepheus damage: 3[/SBLOCK]

Lot

First Post
Eskon spins, looking for another piece of furniture to smash. These seem more like security measures than someone who would attack. And we did enter without so much as knocking. Maybe this is a misunderstanding."

Eskon calls out "Is there anyone here?"

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus is a bit shaken from all the weapons impacting in close proximity of his head. He mumbles something about trying to make sure he is not in between future adversaries and the two larger members of the group and well he needed a haircut anyway. He the announces Well I suppose that we shall continue. Cepheus proceeds to the dining room, actively looking for traps as he goes.

Velmont

First Post
You enter the dining room. The table is set for two persons (but could easily hold 6 person around it), with a nice set of plates and two beautifull silver candlestick. A chair is in a corner of the room and on the opposite corner, there is a cabinet that hold silverware and other cooking plates. The room is lighted by the two candles and the faint light that find his way by the windows. You see outside the faint profile of a tree, lighted by a redish light of the sun that must be almost under the horizon by now.

Attachments

• HouseOfSelera.GIF
    HouseOfSelera.GIF
    6 KB · Views: 245

Lot

First Post
Eskon moves slowly through the dining room, giving the table and items in the room a cursory look before getting to the open doorway to the north. He pops his head through, hoping to find the kitchen and, maybe, the cook.

Velmont

First Post
Eskon moves foward, and he is happy to see that no more items become aggressive. As he reach the arch, he sees a kitchen in a mess he has never seen before. All the plate are on the ground and broken, as some bottle. A flask and a some silver plate lay unbroken on the floor. Flour have been gathered around as some pieces of meat.

In the corner, there is a stove and on two wall there is a stone counter. As you enter the room, you feel it is hoter than any room you've been in the house yet. You also remark a chair that is presently blocking the opening of one door, most likely the one to the basement

Attachments

• HouseOfSelera.GIF
    HouseOfSelera.GIF
    7.8 KB · Views: 233

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases