Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

silentspace

First Post
Branding, cool, I'll keep you in mind if I ever come across any work for you. There's bad writing everywhere :D

Hey Thanee! So you think Alexi's going to go wizard? With 2 charismatic human paragons, plus a diplomatic bard, we're such a pretty, easy to like party!

Just out of curiosity, Raging Epistaxis, are the spells you have listed on Azten's character sheet the ones you have prepared for today? And if so, is there a reason you have the cure spells memorized?

Also, who is holding the three magical items found in the other level, i.e. the two wands, and the goggles?

BrOp

Last edited:

Combat

So here's another question for the group. I've been reading Thanee's [COMBAT] thread and it seems to be a pretty good way of not cluttering up the IC thread with posts which, depending on what happens in combat, might not even happen. I guess the other way of going about it would be to post everything to the OOC thread.

Do folks have a a preference? What are the pluses and minuses of a seperate combat thread in your opinion?

thanks,

BrOp

P.S.: And speaking of combat, everyone gains 50 XP from the ghoul encounter. So close ...

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
silentspace said:
Hey Thanee! So you think Alexi's going to go wizard? With 2 charismatic human paragons, plus a diplomatic bard, we're such a pretty, easy to like party!

Alexi will go Warmage. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
What are the pluses and minuses of a seperate combat thread in your opinion?

I like it, because it is a pretty good way of not cluttering up the IC thread with posts which, depending on what happens in combat, might not even happen. Ok, I guess that wasn't entirely unexpected. :p

Bye
Thanee

Mista Collins

First Post
Maps are good if it doesn't take you too much time. And if we have maps we should stick with the regular movement rules.

And I think Owen has the goggles.

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
Branding Opportunity said:
Just out of curiosity, Raging Epistaxis, are the spells you have listed on Azten's character sheet the ones you have prepared for today? And if so, is there a reason you have the cure spells memorized?

Also, who is holding the three magical items found in the other level, i.e. the two wands, and the goggles?

BrOp

I don't think I ever updated his spells memorized taking into account the fact that he can substitute healing spells whenever needed. Or rather, I remember updating it on my computer, but apparently never got it uploaded... Done now, I'll double check for accuracy tonight.

I don't think Azten has either wand (wands? there were wands?) but I'll re-read the story so far and see if it jogs my memory any.

R E

Raging Epistaxis said:
I don't think Azten has either wand (wands? there were wands?) but I'll re-read the story so far and see if it jogs my memory any.
Yup, two wands were found on the other "lower level" that you reached through the elevator. Naturally you don't know what they do.

In the future, I think it would make sense if I track party coin treasure on the [INFO] board. Objects found should be individually listed on character sheets, magical or not. That way there is absolutely no confusion in tight situations as to who has what.

I just rolled damage for the ghoul attack on Gregor that occured back in July, and he is pretty hurt. He took 7 hp of damage, which brings him down to 5 hp.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
I think we put unknown loot in Gregor's backpack. With a 20 strength he can carry a bunch, including another PC, without much trouble.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases