Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
Hmm. I don't think we did much exploration in either room, other than noting the body in red armor. Isn't that the armor you gave us the illustration for?
I don't remember the statue, though I think the large beetle was in the room with the body before - thus we didn't check it out.

R E

silentspace

First Post
thanks for the map! so the crashed elevator is in the north room? i recall the swarm was in one room and the big beetle was in the opposite one, memory could be faulty though...

either way, looks like the room is open for exploration now. hope the beetles don't mind. :)

silentspace said:
thanks for the map! so the crashed elevator is in the north room? i recall the swarm was in one room and the big beetle was in the opposite one, memory could be faulty though...

either way, looks like the room is open for exploration now. hope the beetles don't mind. :)
Sorry about the confusion. There is a large beetle with the smaller beetles in the room to your left. I had forgotten that you had previously already seen the other beetle in the other room with the stone slabs. That beetle is staggering around quite a bit, looking either drunk, drugged, or very drowsy.

The red armor is off a body that you picked up in the submerged section. The red armor in the room with the slabs, statue, and the beetle is a different, similar-looking suite of armor.

BrOp

Mista Collins said:
So we have a big beetle on either side and a swarm in the slimy stuff?
Correct, although the beetle in the orange stuff looks alert, if currently preoccupied, while the one in the room with the statue looks like he's already "had a few". :)

Just a quick summary of your investigations of the corridors in the "lantern" chamber:

RED
Not investigated, missing lantern.

ORANGE
Investigated. Sarcophagus originally pointed in this direction.

YELLOW
Investigated. Elevator led to level with hovering eye monster and numerous traps.

GREEN
Investigated. Elevator collapsed and led to fight with slashing eye creature and beetles. Shaft led down to partially-submerged level.

BLUE
Not investigated.

INDIGO
Investigated. Lantern found in wolf den and hung on chain here.

VIOLET
Investigated. Nothing found.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases