Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

Thanee

First Post
Yup, Alexi had suggested to Majarkilar, when he said, he would need a new weapon, that he should take the short sword there (easier than to buy one in town), which he did. :)

And, I think, afterwards Alexi has moved to where Azten and Gregor where opening the door.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
Calling on Azten, Alexi, and Majakilar for in character posts!

Yep, yep. Sorry, I thought I had posted in the IC already, but apparantly only mentioned it here in the OOC. :heh:

Bye
Thanee

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Calling Raging Epistaxis and silentspace!

Would you two still like to play? If not, let us know. Otherwise, I'll wait a few more days and if I don't hear anything I'll continue on with who we have. I hope you two can still make it!

Mista Collins

First Post
yah.. I hope so also.

Or the group is going to have to go out and recruit someone who can heal. :D Wouldn't that be fun. Have the group decide/interview candidates.

Group: Alright Mr Cleric, could you please tell us your name and affiliation?
Cleric: I am Korsas McGrady and I am affiliated with St. Cuthbert.
Group (looking at each other and nodding): Good good good. Now Mr. McGrady, how long have you been in the trade.
McGrady: I've been a cleric of St. Cuthbert for as many as 9 years now.
Group (looking at each other and nodding): Excellent. Do you have any references? Possibly family members, neighbors, former group members, people you've brought to life, undead you've destroyed?

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Okay, silentspace and Raging haven't shown up, and it looks like Thanee's leaving as well.

For those remaining, shall we go ahead and declare the game dead? Or would you prefer I continue with the story and open up recruiting?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases