Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Nah, that sounds about right. I remember being a stone's throw from 2nd-level.

When you start it up again, Branding, can you start a new thread and provide a link to my intemediary page, as well as Krauss's and your own? That way we can keep track of the three (soon to be four!) different threads that chronicle our adventures!

Thanee

First Post
jeremy_dnd said:
I remember being a stone's throw from 2nd-level.

Let's see... 2nd level equals 1,000 XP, we got 850 XP, that's a 150 XP difference.

So, a stone's throw equals 150 XP!

*wanders off looking for stones*

:p

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
Let's see... 2nd level equals 1,000 XP, we got 850 XP, that's a 150 XP difference.

So, a stone's throw equals 150 XP!

*wanders off looking for stones*

:p
Well, the creature you are facing right at this time should probably take care of that.

As I noted above, I will be bumping up the CRs of many of the encounters from what is published in the original adventures, as they are designed for a group of 4 PCs. Now where did I leave my tome "Templates of Unspeakable Horror"? Muahahahaha! :]

New [INFO] thread

To borrow a phrase from Monty Python's show "Spamalot", I have lovingly ripped-off Thanee's idea for an informational thread about the campaign. I will continue posting material there as you discover it, including local background information, links to all threads present and past, maps, creatures encountered, etc.

As I am currently unemployed I've got lots of free time between sending out resumes. I'm taking advantage of that right now and getting a lot of stuff done, so that when I have a job again, running the game will hopefully flow more smoothly.

You can find a link to the new thread HERE.

BrOp

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Branding: Do you want to perhaps continue the game on my thread? I can keep it and the Chapter list updated, as well as the title.

jeremy_dnd said:
Branding: Do you want to perhaps continue the game on my thread? I can keep it and the Chapter list updated, as well as the title.
Yup, I was thinking that would make the most sense for both the IC and OOC threads. The Rogue's gallery thread will obviously stay the same, since it hasn't changed since the days of Krauss.

silentspace

First Post
cool, i think i'm the last one to check in? i'm in :) i'm feeling nostalgic for some pbp... i let my own games die, though they had good long runs.

branding, good luck with your job search! i quit my job recently and am unemployed too - and really enjoying it! i'm working on a number of my own projects, plus i'm consulting, so i'm busier than ever. what kind of work are you looking for?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases