Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

Die-rolling or die rolling

Just a quick reminder on my policy of the rolling of dice in my game:

Any check where your character would not know the outcome of a roll, I will handle. This includes the following skill checks:
  • Appraise, Bluff, Diplomacy, Disable Device, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, any Knowledge, Listen, Move Silently, Open Lock, Search, Sense Motive, Slight of Hand, Spellcraft, and Spot.
Any other skill, attack, damage, save, level check, etc, feel free to roll using Invisible Castle, or let me do it, whichever you prefer.

BrOp

The chain

In game terms the chain requires a DC 15 Climb check, so Owen was able to do it by just "taking 10". People with a Climb modifier of +4 or under would not be able to it, which means that it would be a bit more risky.

There are no handholds to tie a rope to at the top of the chain, other than the chain itself, which hangs about four feet from the lip of the upper hallway.

In and Out

As a heads up I am letting you know that between Dec. 1st and 22nd I will be home only sporadically. I've got a three week contract which puts me on the road for small stretches, probably three to five days at a time. So if I don't update the stories for a few days, you will know why. Sadly my laptop bit the dust about two years ago, and I haven't made enough moolah to buy a new one. Otherwise I would be updating from the road with much greater frequency.

Having said that, I don't forsee the game coming to a complete standstill either. Especially since y'all are about to go up a level, yipee!! :)

Just wanted to quickly apologize for not posting much this week. Busy work-wise which is a good thing, as I didn't have a job before!

Updates coming before the end of the weekend.

BrOp

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases