Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

silentspace

First Post
Hmm, I didn't say it as an OOC note, but I hope you took the meaning in my post that Majakilar is actively searching (spotting?) for anything unusual they might have missed before, anything that could be the switch to reset the wind trap. He really didn't take any actions, except some internal monologue and talking... :uhoh:

silentspace said:
Hmm, I didn't say it as an OOC note, but I hope you took the meaning in my post that Majakilar is actively searching (spotting?) for anything unusual they might have missed before, anything that could be the switch to reset the wind trap. He really didn't take any actions, except some internal monologue and talking... :uhoh:
I caught that, but didn't state the outcome, other than the fact that I didn't describe that he had found anything ... which he hadn't :\

I will update the post.

BrOp

silentspace

First Post
Cool, thanks :) In hindsight, Majakilar should have picked a special spot, like maybe opposite the entrance, or directly under the lamp... But now he's going to try and catch Alexi if she falls. I don't think there are any rules on this, but in the Climb description they talk about catching falling creatures while climbing. So I'm guessing this can also be done when you're not climbing? Anyway, that's what he's going to do. :heh:

Sorry for the prolonged absence around here.

Are people still interested in playing this game? I am happy to continue DMing it until June. So far only Thanee and Silentspace have posted their actions in the Age of Worms Combat Thread, and it's been over a month now.

I had stopped posting as I was waiting for everyone's actions for the next round.

Let me know.

Thanks,

BrOp

Voadam

Legend
My mistake then, I thought I was current with the action.

So Gale force winds increasing, I've got one paralyzed character in my arms and one not paralyzed and the three of us are about to get blown out the chamber to fall to our deaths if we don't grab hold of something to hold onto like the chain.

Voadam said:
So Gale force winds increasing, I've got one paralyzed character in my arms and one not paralyzed and the three of us are about to get blown out the chamber to fall to our deaths if we don't grab hold of something to hold onto like the chain.
Yup, that pretty much covers it. :)

Azten

First Post
Voadam said:
My mistake then, I thought I was current with the action.
Ditto here, I figured Azten was just along for the ride at the moment. Posted to COMBAT thread.

I'm rarely away for more than a couple of days without warning, but don't let the lack of a post from me slow things down. If I haven't posted within a couple of days after everyone else, NPC me and I'll deal with the consequences. Within reason... ;-)

R E

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases