Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

Mista Collins

First Post
I am going to be gone until March 8th. I might be able to find some downtime during my training for this new job, but it is very unlikely. Feel free to NPC Owen until I return.

Just to clarify, Azten and Majakilar were the only two actually on the "bridge". The rest are still coming through the opening or standing on the small (10' by 10') piece of the corridor that directly on the far side of the mouth.

It can be tricky to clearly and accurately convey space through text.

Br Op

silentspace

First Post
Sorry, I'm confused. Did Gregor and Owen go first? Or is Majakilar first, followed by Azten? Are Gregor and Owen safe on the other side, or are they behind, at the start of the bridge?

silentspace said:
Sorry, I'm confused. Did Gregor and Owen go first? Or is Majakilar first, followed by Azten? Are Gregor and Owen safe on the other side, or are they behind, at the start of the bridge?
As far as I understood it from reading your posts, Azten and Majakilar were the only ones on the bridge. Gregor and Owen stayed behind at the start of the bridge.

Anyone heard anything from jeremy_dnd lately? I sent him an email weeks ago to see if he was still interested in our game, but haven't heard back from him. Judging from his profile he is still around on regular basis.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases