Branding's Age of Worms, the 4th Generation - OOC

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
Well, then.

Just got the heads up from Branding... I apologize for my previous dropping of the ball. After the last update I was simply checking the forum without visitng the direct link, and I never noticed the three responses from Thanee, Voadam, and Mista Collins (until now!) :eek: After the other two players dropping, I figured the game had died, so I ceased to check up on it.

So, again, apologies to you three: I never realized until today that you were responding in the IC thread.

Now that Branding has returned, I'll be happy to defer to him, if everyone would like. I wouldn't actually mind returning to the game as well, but Branding had it first. ;)

It's been great, everyone, and I would love to see the campaign resurrected a fourth time!

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
Oops! Thanks to Branding for the heads up.

I've pretty much dropped checking the boards at all since last spring, so I completely missed this thread and the associated one as well. I feel bad that I've missed jeremy's awesome summaries (thread necromancy even! - the bionic thread? -we can rebuild it...) and had given up on playing.

I'm up for keeping going with this game, and will put the links back in my 'daily check' queue.

Man, this is great! Now if someone could just get Piratecat to update... ;-)

If I drop the ball again, just email me raging_epistaxis at mac dt com
Azten / R E

Last edited:

Diamond Lake Background

BTW, in case anyone is bored and wants to get a better understanding of what the town of Diamond Lake is like, please feel free to check out the first post of the OOC thread of my now defunct Eberron AoW game HERE.

A bit of the info is Eberron-specific, but other than the occasional names of gods, etc., it should generally be the same.

As you can tell, I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to describing people and places (guess it's the anthropology major in me). I'm thinking of shamelessly stealing a page from Thanee's book, and have an INFO page just for background, maps, and such. Not that everyone needs to be aware of everything going on in the campaign. It's more for reference than anything else.

BrOp

P.S.: Congrats btw, Thanee on the INFO thread. Great idea to keep everything together in one place.

Everyone's favorite ... XP

Jeremy_dnd might disagree with me here, but after reading the IC boards of what all of you accomplished, and add that to what you played through before, I have calculated that all of you have a total of 850 XP. Does that sound right to you? This number should be correct, unless jeremy_dnd raised the CR of any of the encounters due to the size of the group.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases