World at war IC

JonnyFive

First Post
When we last left our adventureres they were a mear 15 minuest away from fort worth, and their trusty druid had dissapiered into the forest nearby. but the mission must go on! what are our trusty heros going to do?? GO BACK IN TIME! Currently you are 2 days out from the objective.

Last edited:

ASuperHero

First Post
Locked in a Trunk

<Well, plan SQSTWTIDSTIWOTTSICE* is appearently a failure, maby they will let me out now.>

One of the chests that no one has looked through starts shaking and a dull thud-thud-thud can be heard by everyone on the wagon, If you listen carefully you can hear a voice.

"OH COME ON NOW!!! Let me out! I'll be good**! I'll go to Fort Worth! JUST! LET! ME! OUT!"

*stay-quiet-so-they-would-think-I-died-so-the-idiots-would-open-the-Trunk-so-I-could-escape.
What? I've been locked in a trunk for a week! What else is there to do but make up names?
**I'm not quite telling the truth :p

JonnyFive

First Post
Rossarrell and Rickol
[sblock] you hear a thumping and what sounds like a voice from one of the chests in the waggon, the one that the eagle has been scraching at[/sblock]

everybody

the halfing's eagle is scratching and buffing a chest on the wagon for no apparent reason.

*A short distance behind the caravan, Jaceth and Asirra overtake the others with the fruits of a small side-expedition to gather some meat.*

[sblock=ooc]Jaceth has Survival 15, Asirra has survival 10. He'll also have tried to figure out what happened to KoboldArchmage's character, and presumably just not be able to tell.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rickol sticks his thumb toward the back, "Hey, sis, you wanna get that? The lock can't be that bad, right?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"What lock?" Orb asks, taking on an almost motherly aspect to her voice. "What are you two getting into?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Well," Rickol turns to point now, "You see Icarus? There's a sound in that chest. Nothing my amazing sister can't handle, though. That chest wasn't ours anyway." He climbs toward the back to get a good view of the chest and help out if needed.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I thought there were supplies in that chest?" Orb says.

Orb steps over to the box curiously, and then looks at Ross, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases